Key Account Manager Lcbo Jobs Vacancy in Molson Coors Brewing Company Toronto
Molson Coors Brewing Company Toronto urgently required following position for Key Account Manager Lcbo. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Key Account Manager Lcbo Jobs Vacancy in Molson Coors Brewing Company Toronto Jobs Details:
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Key Account Manager-LCBO working in Toronto you will be part of the Ontario Commercial team. The Key Account Manager-LCBO is responsible for the development and execution of Molson Coors Canada’s Customer First growth plans across all of LCBO store formats in Ontario. Key Account Manager-LCBO will develop and execute annual customer plans at the customer, district, store type, and brand level.
The Key Account Manager-LCBO will be the resident customer expert and represent LCBO needs across Molson Coors Canada and be responsible for delivering short-term and mid-term sustainable profit and volume growth for Molson Coors Canada while also achieving the Customers stated goals.
This position reports to Jason Rydzewski – Director, Key Accounts and will lead a cross functional team consisting of Sales, Customer Marketing, Revenue Management, Customer Insight, Supply Chain and Finance.Responsibilities
- Deliver Molson Coors volume, share and profit targets at LCBO
- Lead development of joint business plans and Molson Coors cross functional customer plan
- Lead development of customer strategy and provide thought leadership on development and execution of Molson Coors assortment strategy, promotional pricing and promotional plans at LCBO
- Leverage shopper, category, customer, brand, channel insights in the development of plans.
- Recommend and develop, in conjunction with channel marketing, specific customer/channel/brand plans
- Develop key cross functional KPI scorecard and hold teams accountable for delivery of customer metrics through regular team meetings and business reviews
- Develop and deliver the annual plan and lead the development of supplementary plans to offset any gaps
- Act as the primary point of contact with LCBO customer
- Manage and execute assigned customer budgets
- Communicate/coordinate with Field Sales and Market Manager (and other departments) where appropriate to execute customer/brand plans
- Manage business activities within all regulatory policies
- Champion the “Voice of the Customer” within Molson Coors
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We’re one of the Canada’s Most Attractive Employers
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
The Other Qualifications:
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are serious about results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering
- You have a minimum of 5-7 years of sales/marketing experience in a packaged goods environment, the beverage alcohol industry, or in the retail sector
- You have 1-2 years’ experience calling on key accounts or sitting on the other side as a retail category manager
- You are data driven with a strong analytical bend and innately curious to understand the why
- You are able to champion the resources of cross functional teams and influence others and possess strong project management capabilities
- You have a Bachelor’s degree with a preference for business related program
- You are computer literate; strong command of Microsoft; Excel, PowerPoint and Word applications
- You are willing to travel regularly within Ontario (15% - 20%)
- As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background checkMolson Coors is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee’s ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
- Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer