Csr Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Agents Are Markham
Agents Are Markham urgently required following position for Csr Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Csr Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Agents Are Markham Jobs Details:
Trademark Industries has a great opportunity available for Customer Service /Receptionist to join our team.
Trademark Industries is a faced paced exciting work environment and the successful candidate will have strong organization and communication skills.
We are looking for a team player who will be adaptable and able to work within tight deadlines, demonstrating flexibility.
- Receive customers’ requests via phone, fax, mail or email and analyzes requests, provide best solution to solve problem, expedite correction or adjustment; follow up to ensure proper resolution.
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc
- Maintain data entry requirements by following program techniques and procedures
- Assist with the preparation of standard correspondence
- Prepare and create presentations and materials
- Assist with various department projects as required.
- Provide back-up support for the department as required.
- Respond to general telephone inquiries from the public.
- Set up meeting room/lunch and refreshments for meetings as required
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
What’s In It For You:
- Professional but friendly working conditions
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
You’ll Need to Have:
- Prior experience in customer service and data entry
- Bilingual (French speaking) an asset
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel ect..)
- Is able to work independently, managing his or her time and work flow
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills are a must for this position
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
Job Type: Full-time
- Reception/Customer Service: 3 years