Pricing Analyst Summer Intern Jobs Vacancy in Nci Canada Inc Oakville
Nci Canada Inc Oakville urgently required following position for Pricing Analyst Summer Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pricing Analyst Summer Intern Jobs Vacancy in Nci Canada Inc Oakville Jobs Details:
Intern Pricing Analyst (Summer: June 1 to September 1)
We're actively looking for Intern candidates who are a junior marketing, finance, business, or engineering major looking for experience in real world business. The successful candidates will be detail oriented, hard working, analytical, loves market research and data entry. Our goal is to aide in polishing your knowledge and skills learned via hands-on experience.
Although, initially this position is for the summer time only, it may lead into a full time position.
Located in the Oakville area, NCI Canada Inc. is an innovative, privately owned company that specializes in the development, manufacturing and distribution of valves, fittings and pipping products for commercial, residential construction, Fire Protection, HVAC, and Irrigation industries. With 20+ years of industry experience, NCI Canada is recognized as one of the major master distributors and manufacturers of PVF products in Canada
What you will be working on:
- Working with Sales, Customer Service and Product Management team to research, analyze and enter data into the existing price list template.
- Assist in pricing recommendations for new programs and current products as required
- Support our team to ensure accurate and seamless loading of the pricing into the ERP system and Website; the Price List Catalog process will include managing the compilation of printed catalogs
- Support customer service and sales with pricing inquiries
- Question and make recommendations surrounding inefficient steps in current processes
- Interact with other departments to address issues and find continuous improvement opportunities.
- Good analytical and communications (both written and verbal) skills.
- Basic use of Business Intelligence tools
- Must have strong working knowledge of PC applications, specifically Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, (Access database knowledge also a plus)
- Experience in an ERP environment
- Strong attention to detail & demonstrated analytical skills
- Independent, self-starter, and also works well in a team based environment
- Working towards a Bachelor Degree
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Oakville, ON