Crop Inputs Accounting Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Parrish Heimbecker Limited Winnipeg
Parrish Heimbecker Limited Winnipeg urgently required following position for Crop Inputs Accounting Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Crop Inputs Accounting Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Parrish Heimbecker Limited Winnipeg Jobs Details:
Parrish & Heimbecker is an exciting place to develop and grow a career in agriculture that supports Canadian producers who grow and sell their crops to global markets. A family-owned Canadian company with deep roots in grain trading, P&H has invested and matured in the agricultural landscape over 100 years. With more than 40 Grain and Retail locations coast to coast, P&H offers you a unique opportunity to make your mark in a growth-oriented company with a variety of business segments.
Our success comes from a well-established network of assets, ongoing infrastructure development and the strong business relationships we nurture with farmers and suppliers. Learn more about us at www.parrishandheimbecker.com.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing product prepayments
- Communicate with retail locations to resolve purchase discrepancies
- Settling invoices/credits to product purchases/returns
- Settling freight carrier invoices
- Assist in reconciling supplier accounts payable
- Processing payment requests
- Other duties as assigned to support the Crop Inputs Accounting Department
- Working towards an accounting designation
- Minimum 1 year accounting or accounting related experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office with the ability to adapt and learn various software systems
- Strong analytical thinker
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience or background in the agricultural industry would be an asset
P&H is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that is reflective of Canadian society. As a result, Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. We welcome applications from women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Accommodations in relation to the job selection process are available upon request