Tube Park Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Lake Louise Ski Resort Lake Louise
Lake Louise Ski Resort Lake Louise urgently required following position for Tube Park Attendant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tube Park Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Lake Louise Ski Resort Lake Louise Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Tube Park Supervisor, the Tube Park Attendant is responsible for the maintenance and up-keep involved in creating asafe and fun tube park for the use of all of our Guests.
- Running checks prior to opening
- Assisting guests in safely loading and unloading the tubes and carpets
- Assisting guests in exiting the landing area at the completion of their ride
- Ensure that all tickets are scanned and valid
- Checking and resetting fences
- Inspection and maintenance of signage, features, and protective pads
- Ensure a positive guest experience through interaction and satisfaction
- Complete other tasks as assigned
- Safety orientated
- Able to deal with a broad range of people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Must be dependable, mature, intelligent and able to reason quickly while remaining calm under pressure
- Time management skills and ability to work unsupervised
- Good physical condition as requires some heavy lifting and snow removal
- Must enjoy working outdoors in adverse weather conditions
- Beginner level of skiing/snowboarding
- Comfortable using a 2- way radio
- Strong verbal and written English skills required with second language considered an asset
- Energetic and self –motivated
5 On/2 Off
Outdoor uniform (jacket and pants) which is provided for a rental fee, you are to provide all other necessary items in accordance with appearance policy.