Client Marketing Manager Year Contract Jobs Vacancy in Loyaltyone Montréal
Loyaltyone Montréal urgently required following position for Client Marketing Manager Year Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Marketing Manager Year Contract Jobs Vacancy in Loyaltyone Montréal Jobs Details:
About the Opportunity
Responsible for the development of the marketing strategy and planning for the Sponsor(s). Including design, development, execution and post review of marketing solutions, to best achieve Sponsor and AIR MILES revenue objectives. As part of the Sponsor team, seek and support new and innovative approaches to expand business within the Sponsor(s) account. Leading and developing a Client Marketing team dedicated to the delivery and planning of the Sponsor Marketing Plan.
Develop, Implement and Monitor Campaigns
- Deliver strategic marketing solutions designed to profitably acquire, lift, shift and retain Collectors on behalf of the Sponsor’s business and meet or exceed Sponsor bonus revenue targets and AMRP
- Marketing revenue targets. Marketing solutions include direct mail, mass, email, web, mobile online, community, social etc.
- Work with Analytic Solutions team on measurement objectives for the client and ensure campaigns are set up so the objectives can be measured at completion.
- Oversee execution and deployment of campaigns with AE to ensure they are delivered as planned.
- Work in partnership with Client Lead & Analytic Solutions team to develop customer marketing strategy and deliver on program impact.
- Manage the marketing portion of program impact reviews
Create and Maintain Sponsor Marketing Calendar
- Create and manage Sponsor marketing calendar including offer suggestions for marketing vehicles, costs proposals based on data and history to provide accurate response rates, issuance costs and impact to Sponsors sales.
- Track historical programs and maintain historical trends on response and offers.
- Track Sponsors overall budgets and highlight any concerns.
- Support base miles issuance goals providing input for quarterly forecasting and variance analysis.
- Manage bonus mile issuance forecast with input from Client Lead and manage variance analysis as it relates to bonus.
Maintain and Grow knowledge (Sponsor and Marketing)
- Be the Loyalty Marketing Subject Matter Expert, monitoring trends within the industry and educating Sponsors on most innovative marketing strategies, concepts and best practices relevant to their business.
- Ongoing review of trade publications, marketing journals and industry trend on an ongoing basis to remain current and to look for relevant ways to apply trends to Sponsor’s marketing plan.
- Be knowledgeable in best practices across Sponsor teams in the Coalition.
- Gain in-depth understanding of Sponsors’ business and marketing imperatives from both strategic and financial perspective.
- Understand how to optimize AMRP vehicles and channels into Sponsor marketing and business. Recommend solutions and ideas for non-air miles related marketing
Interact with Marketing
- Collaborate with internal marketing teams to ensure AIR MILES marketing solutions meet Sponsors’ needs.
- Provide insight and recommendations to AMRP marketing on channel, vehicle and or program innovations that will drive Sponsor revenue.
- Promote and secure Sponsor commitment in relevant AMRP vehicles and programs
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Build relationships with internal and Sponsor marketing counterparts including category management and product owner. Contacts include: Marketing contacts, merchandising and product owner (FI), and store level (where applicable).
- Act as AIR MILES marketing expert for these groups and highlight business solutions through AirMiles Reward Program (AMRP) and Sponsor Channels.
- Offer solutions for problems and be known as the go to person as it relates to Loyalty marketing opportunities and AMRP marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or College Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a client management capacity, retail marketing or loyalty marketing experience
- Previous marketing experience in a retail merchandising role considered an asset
- Strong relationship management skills
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and results and perform business casing
- Strong presentation skills and ability to influence at manager levels
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Effective project management skills considered an asset
LoyaltyOne is a subsidiary of Alliance Data Services headquartered in Dallas, Texas. LoyaltyOne works with more than 100 of North America's leading brands in the retail, financial services, grocery, petroleum retail, and travel and hospitality industries to profitably change customer behavior. Through a team of businesses, including Precima and the AIR MILES Reward Program, each specialize in a loyalty discipline, LoyaltyOne designs, delivers and manages a suite of loyalty marketing services focused on consumer data, customer-centric retail strategies, direct-to-consumer marketing, loyalty consulting and more.
Furthermore, for the last 6 consecutive years, LoyaltyOne was recognized by Hewitt Associates as one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada, demonstrating LoyaltyOne's continued commitment to providing a great work experience for its associates and a great service experience for its clients. About the Opportunity Reporting to the Associate Director, Rewards Marketing, this role is responsible for supporting the marketing communications plan for the AIR MILES Reward Program in Canada, representing over 10 million Collectors.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.