Paid Search Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Cibc Toronto
Cibc Toronto urgently required following position for Paid Search Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Paid Search Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Cibc Toronto Jobs Details:
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
The incumbent’s primary focus will be on planning and delivery of paid search marketing campaigns for a number of internal lines of business and segments, across all major search networks. The Search Marketing Consultant will also support other paid media initiatives such as display and social and be key member of the digital marketing team and will contribute to achieving business and marketing objectives by delivering world class digital marketing campaigns.
How You’ll Succeed
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in search and bid management either in an agency or a digital marketing department, with strong preference for experience in the financial services industry
- Deep knowledge and understanding of current SEM practices and display marketing overall
- Detailed oriented, diligent and passionate about contribution
Who You Are
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- You love to learn. You're passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve. You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
What CIBC Offers
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week.