Manager Claims Legal Services Operations Jobs Vacancy in Icbc Lower Mainland
Icbc Lower Mainland urgently required following position for Manager Claims Legal Services Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Claims Legal Services Operations Jobs Vacancy in Icbc Lower Mainland Jobs Details:
A career at ICBC is an opportunity to be part of a talented, diverse and inclusive team that is driven to serve its customers and
community. Make the most of your skills and take the opportunity to grow and develop your career. You can expect a
competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a challenging work environment. Drive your career with us.
ICBC is committed to being an inclusive employer, one that reflects the diversity of the people and communities of British
Manager, Claims Legal Services Operations
Job Title: Mgr, Claims Legal Services Reference Number: 111119
Location: Operations Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Hours of Work: New Westminster Posted Date: 2018/05/24
7.5 hr Day Shift (M-F)
ICBC has a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced and strategic leader to become the Manager, Claims Legal Services
Operations. You will bring proven ability of continuous improvement and people strategy that drives results. This position will
lead and manage Claims Legal Services processes and procedures through innovation.
Claims Legal Services is fast-paced and high volume. You understand that employees are a company’s greatest asset and you
have always worked toward making a difference and a lasting impact. We need an energetic leader who has consistently
improved engagement, communication and team member participation.
Some of your responsibilities will include;
- Leading development and implementation of productivity and quality standards for Claims Legal Services
- Identifying areas of improvement in collaboration with CLS leaders that align to the priorities of the business strategy and
- Providing advice to CLS operational management team and Corporate Planning with respect to the development and delivery
- Not settling for inefficient processes
mentoring staff and you are solution oriented. You have ensured your staff have developed and succeeded.
As a positive and engaged leader, you have demonstrated people leadership and management experience. You have strong
communication skills and excel at building and maintaining positive relationships with your managers and colleagues on the
leadership team within the department.
Ideally, you have training that is typically recognized by an undergraduate degree and/or a professional designation in a
151 West Esplanade | North Vancouver | BC | V7M 3H9 | 604-982-6675 | 1-844-982-6675 | www.icbc.com
- Strong technical systems skills, and knowledge of relevant civil litigation
- Key understanding and practice of theory, principle and concepts of business transformation and organizational improvement
- Knowledge and detailed understanding of the principles and methodologies of LEAN / 6 Sigma and related methods
- Knowledge of the principles, concepts and best practices for change and project management
- Understanding of business risks and effective communication of clear deliverables and accountability
- Strong collaboration skills
- Experience working with employees, managers, and executives and a proven ability to influence all levels of the organization