Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Cad Microsolutions Toronto
Cad Microsolutions Toronto urgently required following position for Mechanical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Cad Microsolutions Toronto Jobs Details:
CAD MicroSolutions is one of the most recognized and reputable design automation solution providers in Canada. We offer design automation software, training, and consulting to help our clients innovate, disrupt, design, and succeed. We offer a work environment that fosters respect, teamwork, innovative thinking, and exceptional customer service.
We are seeking a Mechanical Engineer who will be responsible for providing the highest level of technical aid to our customer base by providing post-sales technical problem resolutions and who has a strong knowledge/understanding and ability to work with 3D printers.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and deliver SolidWorks software demonstrations ie. SolidWorks Mechanical/Electrical
- Provide training on PCB and Electrical schematics, design and simulation software
- Customer facing consultations and Technical support
- Update and control 3D CAD models ready for print
- Understanding and work accurately in a data management system for 3D printing
- Producing concept and detailed designs with justifications
- Presentation and communication of designs and design changes
- Contribute and or understand design reviews, both internally and to customer
- Support prototype build and test activities prior to 3D printing
- Degree or equivalent in mechanical or related engineering discipline
- Able to generate high quality output with an excellent attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making, critical thinking, task planning and organizational skills.
- Provide a high level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team-player attitude
- Able to respond effectively to multiple priorities and execute in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Professional approach to work
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of SolidWorks or similar 3D CAD modelling package
- Understanding of technical drawings and geometric tolerances
- Knowledge and experience in the use of PDM (Product Data Management) software
- Knowledge and experience in the use of design analysis, verification and validation methodologies and supporting techniques
- PLC Design
- 3D Printing skills
- Knowledge with Markforged printers an asset
- Full Technical and Industry Training Provided
- Plan Career Mentoring/Extensive Training/Career Development
- SolidWorks certification programs