Industrial Sanitation Crew Member Jobs Vacancy in Oetker London
Oetker London urgently required following position for Industrial Sanitation Crew Member. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Industrial Sanitation Crew Member Jobs Vacancy in Oetker London Jobs Details:
Grow in our team as
>> Industrial Sanitation Crew Member (London, Ontario) <
- You will be responsible for executing daily production equipment and facility cleaning in accordance with the sanitation schedule and SSOPs.
- You work with and around large processing equipment utilizing hand tools, hot water, pressurized water and chemicals to complete the sanitation process.
- You will oversee the optimal use of chemicals and strive for improvements in your own or any other area.
- You will work with CIP systems, tanks, pumps, piping and other equipment and will perform minor preventative maintenance care of sanitation equipment and process equipment.
- You have an understanding of and will apply safe chemical handling practices and use of chemicals.
- You understand and can apply safety requirements for assigned tasks and equipment (PPE, proper ventilation, guarding, lock-out/tag-out, fall arrest).
- You may be required to work weekend shifts.
- You will be responsible for other duties as assigned.
- You will strive for improvements in your own area and others.
- You are part of the team that produces highest quality Dr. Oetker products.
- Cleanliness, food safety and security is of the utmost importance for Dr. Oetker and for you.
- You understand that management may at its discretion reassign you to a different position, line, shift, shift rotation and/or department based on operational need.
- You have earned your High School Diploma or GED equivalent and you are proficient in English.
- You excel in accuracy, reading text, document use, numeracy, writing, and verbal communication.
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in a food manufacturing sanitation environment.
- You have 1 year or more of experience in operating hand pallet trucks, Genie boom, and forklift.
- You are strong in your technical knowledge of equipment and chemical usage in a food manufacturing environment and have knowledge in cleaning chemistry, basic microbiology, allergen control, sanitary design, and HACCP.
- You can work varied 8 hour shifts, and overtime if required.
- You have the availability to work a 3 shift rotation and work scheduled shifts on weekends, including coverage of unexpected leaves of absences and vacation and overtime as required.
- Physical essential abilities are handling heavy loads (up to 25 KG), manual dexterity, bending, twisting and lifting abilities.
- You pay attention to detail and have good hand-eye co-ordination.
- You have your own transportation as public transportation is not available.
- Must be able to touch and work with pork, chicken and beef productions.
Want to shape the future with quality? Then we look forward to your application explaining your motivation accompanied by your resume or CV with the position name in the subject line.
We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources Division of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially .
Please Note: Only candidates qualified by meeting the requirements above will be considered for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- hand pallet trucks, genie boom and forklift: 1 year
- food manufacturing sanitation: 2 years
- High school or equivalent