Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Longview Aviation Asset Mgmt Calgary
Longview Aviation Asset Mgmt Calgary urgently required following position for Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Longview Aviation Asset Mgmt Calgary Jobs Details:
Longview Aviation Asset Management (LAAM) was established in 2016 to provide attractive financing and lease options, as well as trade-in aircraft capabilities, for aircraft supported and manufactured by Viking Air Limited (Viking).
In 2018, LAAM, in partnership with Viking, formally launched the CL-415EAF "Enhanced Aerial Firefighter" conversion program. The CL-415EAF combines the proven performance of the CL-215 airframe with modern upgrades to create the next generation of the world’s only purpose-built aerial firefighter and multi-mission amphibious platform.
The primary purpose of Executive Assistant is to provide administrative support to the Executive team at LAAM. Within limits, use initiative & judgment in selecting appropriate work methods and procedures. Exceptional interpersonal skills, strong communication, confidentiality and a willingness to be versatile in providing support are essential. The incumbent must be flexible and possess sound judgment to continually adapt to often conflicting requirements, and constantly-changing priorities and timelines. The Executive Assistant is a professional, often working under pressure and strict timelines, while ensuring high standards and strict adherence to deadlines.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Executive team with daily requirements and manage his calendar, email and travel needs. Attend meetings and keep a running log of action items, phone calls, and visitors. Assist with the preparation of status reports, presentations and business letters.
- Work in collaboration with the Executive team in assisting with high-level project activities including planning and coordinating, resolving problem areas, ensuring all company/project policies, procedures and standards are maintained, etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for staff: Research and make flight, hotel & rental car reservations in accordance with company policies, and in the manner that best represents the direction of the Executive Creates travel itineraries & schedules in accordance with authorized travel requests
- Main point of contact with Corporate travel program; advising Executive of new programs, costs and securing corporate hotel rates
- Make arrangements and assist with Executive management meetings, conferences and Board of Directors Meetings
- Prepare agendas and coordinate arrangements for individual and group meetings on behalf of the Executives including invitations and follow-up, ordering meals if required, room bookings/reservations, room and equipment preparation and follow-up details
- Oversee and approve office supply orders for the Executive and Management
- Monthly reconciliation of credit cards
- Maintaining Executive boardroom, ensuring that it is kept presentable for customers and maintained appropriately at all times
- Organize and plan corporate events as requested working in collaboration with other Executive Assistants and People & Wellness team
- Occasional personal assistance including making restaurant reservations, purchasing gifts, etc.
- Some travel outside of the office may be required.
- A signed Non-Disclosure Agreement and Confidentiality Agreement will be required.
- Perform other administrative or office duties, or projects as required or as assigned.
- Provide back up support to other Executive Assistant and departments as required.
RELEVANT SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong ethics and the ability to provide a high degree of confidentiality
- Prioritize and plan work activities, manage competing demands and use time effectively
- Ability to meet and deal tactfully and professionally with officials, members of the public and fellow employees
- Able to work with minimal supervision/independently and collaboratively
- Strong initiative when finding ways to improve executive or office function
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Extremely organized
- Ability to problem solve
- Proven track record in managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines in a busy environment where priorities may change quickly
- Basic research skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent grammar and written/oral communication skills are required
- High degree of professionalism
- Confidential and reliable
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) in Business Administration, Communications, or another related field
- 3+ years or equivalent experience in an Executive Assistant role
- Experience with international travel and/or Event Planning is a requirement
- Experience in preparing documents, reports and spreadsheets
- Proficient with computers, specifically Outlook and MS Office software is required
JOIN THE TEAM AND BENEFIT FROM:
- Competitive salary
- Full extended health and benefit plan
- The opportunity to join an organization from the ground floor
- Great task diversity and unique challenges
- Company RRSP matching
Interviews start ASAP! Apply today for consideration!