Material Coordinator Guelph Plants Jobs Vacancy in Linamar Corp Guelph
Linamar Corp Guelph urgently required following position for Material Coordinator Guelph Plants. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Material Coordinator Guelph Plants Jobs Vacancy in Linamar Corp Guelph Jobs Details:
- Post secondary education, Materials Management Diploma or related experience.
- Minimum two years production planning experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to calculate invoices and accept cash, cheque or credit card payments from customers. Schedule product shipments, considering the time required for travel and for loading and unloading.
- Possess communication skills to communicate with suppliers to confirm details, such as purchase order numbers. Talk to customers to get pickup and delivery instructions.
- Possess good communication skills to read forms, such as invoices, parts order forms, packing slips and bills of lading. Complete forms, such as weekly inventory sheets.
- Possess time management skills to prioritize assignments given from supervisors at beginning of each shift and plan how best to sequence tasks to meet deadlines. Adjust plans as needed if new loads arrive from suppliers sooner than expected.
- Ability to work with a partner and independently as needed. Use a team approach to get materials ready so that they may be moved out efficiently.
- MRP and Web-based Customer System (Ford DDL, GM SupplyPower, DCX S.M.A.R.T.) experience is an asset. Knowledge of QS9000, TS16949 and ISO14001. Use computer-operated machinery. For example, print delivery slips using computerized printers.
- Continuously learn on the job. Receive training in first aid or safe use of forklifts.
- Coordination and release of vendor materials to meet daily production schedules.
- Directly influence weekly and long term production requirements for all lines, through the daily analysis of customer releases.
- Manage inventory stock levels by applying advanced inventory control techniques; monitoring and update minimum and maximum stock levels.
- Inventory management, maintain target inventory level for raw and finished good products, cycle counting and physical inventory.
- Develop and maintain weekly and daily shipping schedules for all customers and vendors.
- Utilize customer software systems to communicate their daily requirements.
- Dispute any infractions to our Customer rating when applicable.
- Maintain close support with all Subcontracting suppliers to ensure all schedules are being met.
- Expediting of all customer and vendor requirements when required.
- Coordination of transportation and vendor releases to assure the timely delivery of materials and to minimize freight costs.
- Generation of Customer and Vendor Delivery performance metrics.
- Perform monthly Physical inventory, when required by Materials Manager.
- Maintaining computerized inventory control system in conjunction with manual systems.
- Provide information to customs department for clearing incoming/outbound shipments, i.e. purchased items, raw material, machines, etc.
Linamar is committed to promoting accessible recruitment as outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Linamar will attempt to accommodate persons with a disability in an appropriate and effective manner throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Accommodations will be provided upon request.