Product Manager Jobs Vacancy in Gdr Grossman Dorland Recruiting Toronto
Gdr Grossman Dorland Recruiting Toronto urgently required following position for Product Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Manager Jobs Vacancy in Gdr Grossman Dorland Recruiting Toronto Jobs Details:
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is working with one of Canada's top tech companies to recruit two Product Managers, one for their web app team and the other for their innovation team. Reporting to the Director, the Product Managers on these two teams will be critical to helping shape the future of the company. A real opportunity to progress your career!
- Growing team of 65+ employees including the startup's original founders.
- 100% YoY growth with significant revenue.
- Backing by large US marketing and media companies.
- Product has a real impact on families, saving 13M users money everyday.
- Downtown Toronto on Yonge TTC.
- 2-7 years product management experience. This is not a super senior product role, but is a great position for someone who is one level below a director or sr. product manager.
- Either B2B software or B2C software product mgmt is required. Enterprise-only product experience (e.g., banks, telco, insurance) will NOT be considered.
- Industry experience is flexible. Ideally candidates will have consumer, B2B SaaS or mobile app product management experience.
- Experience in an Agile or other iterative process environment authoring user stores, contributing to UX and working closely with dev is required.
- Experience with a product management framework is a bonus, such as Pragmatic Marketing.
- CS or Engineering degree is preferred. Without it, you'll need to demonstrate you can be a real contributor in working with the dev team on technical topics.
- Report to Director, Product Management.
- Define the product roadmap, market sensing, customer & user interactions, requirements through gathering & validation, leadership & evangelism.
- Collaborate with UX designers & development teams as part of the Agile process, creating user stories, prioritizing, defining release plans, contributing to architecture, etc.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups.
Follow gdR on LinkedIn , Twitter and Facebook for updates on new roles in tech.