Receptionist Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Exp Ottawa
Exp Ottawa urgently required following position for Receptionist Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Exp Ottawa Jobs Details:
At EXP, we know that great experiences start with the
right people. We believe that work should be
challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We also
believe that exponential possibilities are more likely
to occur with a respectful, satisfying and empowering
company. We value and respect our employees - their
experience and expertise as well as their energy,
passion and diversity - and their innovative approach to
work and to life.
EXP’s Ottawa office is currently seeking an
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our team.
Hours will be 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Reporting to the Office Manager, the successful
candidate will be joining a fast-paced and rapidly
expanding group. Any experience in the engineering
industry is an asset.
- Answer/direct telephone calls in a professional
- Order, stock and maintain kitchen, copy room, and
- Manage incoming/outgoing regular mail & couriers
- Open/close the office; set-up/shut down lobby
- Manage courier shipments, receipts and postal
- Meeting room preparation, including room set-up and
- Perform other administrative duties such as data
and to clients, filing, document retrieval,
scheduling and coordination of meeting rooms,
information gathering, word processing, document
binding, document scanning
- Assist in preparation & development of promotional
- Other duties as assigned
The Skills, Knowledge and Abilities We Seek
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma or equivalent work
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Bilingualism would be considered an asset
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
- Prompt, detail-oriented and organized multi tasker
- Ability to maintain a filing system and accurate
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality
- Must be able to meet deadlines, multi-task,
assignments simultaneously and able to work under
- Professional, personable, self-motivated and ready
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
With a mission to understand, innovate, partner and
deliver, EXP provides engineering, architecture, design
and consulting services to the world’s built and natural
Our heritage dates back to 1906, when the earliest of
EXP’s predecessor companies started its engineering
infrastructure practice. Today, over 3,000 creative EXP
professionals across North America provide the passion
and expertise needed to deliver successful projects
around the world.
Our promise is to offer you a challenging career in a
positive and dynamic work environment, and it's a
promise we take seriously.
Join a dynamic team at EXP that provides you with
innovative projects, the capacity to develop your
career, a full range of benefits, flexible working
hours, and much more! When you explore what EXP has to
offer, you’ll find exponential possibilities.
For more information, visit www.exp.com.