Registered Early Childhood Educator Jobs Vacancy in Learning Jungle School Briarcrest Campus Etobicoke
Learning Jungle School Briarcrest Campus Etobicoke urgently required following position for Registered Early Childhood Educator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Registered Early Childhood Educator Jobs Vacancy in Learning Jungle School Briarcrest Campus Etobicoke Jobs Details:
Learning Jungle is a proud provider of quality early learning and care for children and families in the communities it serves. Our Briarcrest Campus in Etobicoke, Ontario (1982 Islington Ave.) has an opening for a full time Registered ECE Teacherfor a Senior Pre-School program
- MUST BE A REGISTERED EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR
- Early Childhood Education Diploma / Degree recognized by the College of ECEs (www.college-ece.ca)
- Valid Vulnerable Sector Check
- Valid Standard First Aid Certificate (including Infant and child CPR)
- Health Check
Early Childhood Education Skills:
- Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children.
- Plan, develop and conduct programs keeping in view the individual needs of the children, through observations, documentation and interpretation
- Provide opportunity for creative expression through the mediums of art, dramatic play and music
- Assess the developmental level of children, prepare reports and discuss with staff and parents
- Provide supervision and guidance of daily activities, field trips and special activities
- Discuss progress and problems of children at staff meetings
- Establish and maintain a warm supportive relationship with the families of the children.
- Knowledge of Child Care and Early Years Act and knowledge of licensing regulations
- Keeping accurate and current, the records as required by the Centre and the Ministry.
- Attending meetings and professional development seminars as required
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
- Maintain a healthy, safe, clean, stimulating environment for children in the assigned classroom and for the Centre.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $18.50 /hour
- Teaching: 1 year
- Etobicoke, ON
- Registered Early Childhood Educator