Route Delivery Driver Ottawa Jobs Vacancy in Canadian Linen Uniform Service Ottawa
Canadian Linen Uniform Service Ottawa urgently required following position for Route Delivery Driver Ottawa. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Route Delivery Driver Ottawa Jobs Vacancy in Canadian Linen Uniform Service Ottawa Jobs Details:
Canadian Linen is a 125-year-old company with a long history of service and innovation. Our strong foundation of core values of Integrity, Trust, Respect and Responsibility has made us who we are as a company.
In order to attract talent that can support our aggressive growth, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop business skills that are second to none. Developing our people is a key priority for us, and providing a rewarding career with work-life balance is a part of our culture. If you want to be a part of a company that "puts people first," you are invited to apply to become part of this great team.
In addition to linens, floor mats, washroom supplies and cleaning products, Canadian Linen is a full service provider of branded identity apparel that help companies improve their image and keep employees safe. Our unique product and service offering has made us one of the largest and most-trusted in the business, and our demonstrated commitment to customers, the community, employees and the environment has made AmeriPride the People You Can Count On.
Our CSRs are the face of the company and interact with our customers daily. As one of our CSRs, you can expect to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment This is an indoor/outdoor position in which the CSR delivers and picks up linen, uniforms, mats and other rental items from customer locations.
- Build relationships CSRs are the primary point of contact with the customer and must work to build rapport with key decision makers during the delivery process, ensure quality standards and pro-actively resolve customer issues and requests.
- Be successful Responsibilities also include growing our existing customer base by selling additional products and services, service agreement renewals and controlling inventory.
- Be part of One Team Deliver in our signature green and white delivery truck along a previously established route and service an existing customer base.
Qualified candidates must meet all Ministry of Transport Provincial licensing requirements and in order to comply with these driving requirements, qualified candidates must possess a clean valid driver's license. Driver abstract is required. Successful candidates will also possess:
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position (including the ability to lift up to 50 lbs consistently and push/pull up to 300 lbs assisted) during the delivery process.
- Minimum educational requirement of high School diploma OR GED with relevant work experience
- Secondary School Diploma or higher is an asset
- Self-motivation and ability to work in an environment that relies on teamwork to meet goals
- Ability to act in accordance with Standard Procedures supporting company-wide Operational, Service and Safety guidelines
- A positive attitude and demonstration of core values including Integrity, Trust, Respect, Responsibility, along with a true passion for delivering exceptional Customer Service
- Desire to advance within the company
- Strong customer service, communication and sales skills
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Productive, organized and flexible
About Our Location:
Must supply a Clean Drivers Record ( Driver Abstract) no more than 30 days old, to be considered for this position.