Junior Accountant Real Estate Jobs Vacancy in North American Development Group Markham
North American Development Group Markham urgently required following position for Junior Accountant Real Estate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Accountant Real Estate Jobs Vacancy in North American Development Group Markham Jobs Details:
Position Title: Accountant (Junior)
Reporting to: Controller, Corporate Operations
- Handle bank and HST/GST reconciliations
- Maintain fixed assets schedule
- Monitor and control cash flow
- Liaison with accounts payable and accounts receivable staff
- Prepare monthly working paper files
- Assist with year-end audits
- Assist with annual budget
- Other projects as assigned
-Completed post-secondary education in accounting or business
- Maximum 2-3 years accounting experience in real estate industry (preferred)
- Solid understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Pursing CPA designation
- Experience with JD Edwards system an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to prioritize workload and multitask under tight deadlines
- Well organized, analytical, problem solver with high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
We appreciate your interest in this role however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
The Company is committed to an inclusive recruitment and selection process and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. The Company supports requests for accommodation from candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation may be forwarded directly to the Hiring Manager or to Human Resources.
Job Type: Full-time
- junior level accounting: 2 years