Primary Care Assistant Relief Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Northern Health Fort St. John
Northern Health Fort St. John urgently required following position for Primary Care Assistant Relief Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Primary Care Assistant Relief Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Northern Health Fort St. John Jobs Details:
In accordance with Northern Health’s vision of an idealized system of services where people and their families receive primary care services in Primary Care Homes supported by interprofessional teams, the Primary Care Assistant functions as a member of the interprofessional team.
As an integral member of the team, the Primary Care Assistant works to support Primary Care providers and the Interprofessional Team (IPT) in the delivery of safe, efficient, and quality Primary Care Services throughout Northern Health. The Primary Care Assistant provides both operational and administrative support in a clinic and/or other community setting in accordance with Northern Health policies and procedures.
- Grade 12.
- Graduation from an Office Assistant Course from an accredited Community College plus two years recent, related experience in a health care setting.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and work roles.
- Ability to work as an effective member of an integrated administrative team.
- Ability to communicate effectively using both written and verbal communication.
- Ability to type 40 WPM.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Ability to follow detailed instruction.
- Ability to use a high degree of tact and diplomacy in working with others.
- Ability to work in a manner that is in compliance with staff and patient safety practices, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others in a fast-paced health care environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer word processing, spreadsheet applications, and specialized clinical information systems.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
FORT ST. JOHN COMMUNITY
Fort St. John is known as "The Energetic City," which reflects the large resource base of oil, natural gas, forestry and agriculture, and the vitality of their residents who are keen to live and work in a community that gives back so much. Fort St. John sits high above the spectacular Peace River Valley, Northwest of Dawson Creek and Southeast of Fort Nelson, where endless patchwork quilts of cropland melt into the horizon. Serving an area population of 69,000, Fort St. John is the hub of the Northeast with a new cultural center and library, theatre and art space. The main industries are agriculture, forestry, natural gas, construction and trucking.