Delivery Driver Jobs Vacancy in East Penn Canada Laval
East Penn Canada Laval urgently required following position for Delivery Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Delivery Driver Jobs Vacancy in East Penn Canada Laval Jobs Details:
Are you interested in being part of a passionate team dedicated to serving our customers and being an industry leader?
Are you looking for a place where you can contribute to the success of your company and have access to challenging and rewarding work?
If so read on about our exciting new opportunity: Driver
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver and pick up product at scheduled customer locations
- Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each customer site
- Oversee all functions of vehicle's condition of equipment loading and unloading, pre-trip inspections, safety and security of cargo (including inspection of tires, lights, brakes, etc)
- Assists in the warehouse as required, shipping, receiving and labeling batteries.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Must have valid Class 3 license with air brake endorsement
- Minimum 1-2 years previous experience with delivery driving and in a warehouse
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Forklift experience a strong asset
- Must be willing and able to frequently lift and/or move boxes up to 40 lbs. regularly lift and/or move up to 60 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
- Good communication skills (listening to and following instructions, conveying information to colleagues and to supervisor/manager)
- Ability to follow processes and adhere to safety standards (WHIMS & TDG)
- Background checks including criminal checks, employment references, and drivers abstracts will be requested
Here at East Penn we are dedicated to recognizing and rewarding our employees by offering:
- Great Pay
- Job Related Training
- Annual Performance Appraisals
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent Company Paid Benefit Program including Employee Assistance Program and Best Doctors
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Profit Sharing and Deferred Profit Sharing (retirement) program
This opportunity WON’T last long, so apply TODAY!
East Penn Canada is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants to apply; accommodations will be made for people with disabilities.
To find out more information about our company and other positions available please go to our website at www.EastPennCanada.com.