Customer Service Agent Jobs Vacancy in Dfo Global Performance Commerce Limited Burnaby
Dfo Global Performance Commerce Limited Burnaby urgently required following position for Customer Service Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Agent Jobs Vacancy in Dfo Global Performance Commerce Limited Burnaby Jobs Details:
About DFO Global Performance Commerce
DFO Global Performance Commerce is a rapidly expanding online performance marketing and technology organization. Through our subsidiaries eManage we build e-commerce fin-tech along with the most successful and innovative advertising launch on the net for consumer products. We combine expert marketing with technology, machine learning and AI. We want amazing people to help us with our continued global growth.
DFO Global Performance Commerce is a global agency , with offices in Canada, United States, Netherlands, Hong Kong, Brazil and the Philippines. If you love either technology or marketing join us.
As a Customer Service Agent You Get To :
- Be the face of our company and handle incoming emails from our customers
- Assist customers with placing orders
- Assist with returned products and goods in our facility
- Enter caller information into work order system
- De-escalate emails while delivering difficult messages to customers in a way that creates a positive customer experience
- Be involved with all aspects of customer service, including solving problems, answering questions and working with customers to ensure fantastic service
- Work on a team that thinks timeliness and punctuality are very important
- Work with people that are just as passionate as you are about taking care of our customers
- Advise and sell other products to customers
- Confirm orders that are made to defeat fraud
- Assist other areas of operations as requested by manager
- Work with a computer
- Be rewarded for hard work and diligence with bonuses, growth opportunities, and recognition
- Experience in customer service, customer support or working in a call center
- Good understanding and command of English a must (we operate in English!)
- Knowledge of spoken/written French, German, Spanish a strong asset
- Must have basic computer skills/typing ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology systems and applications
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment while being organized and using your time efficiently
- Be empathetic to customer concerns and display sincere desire to find a resolution
- The ability to actively listen and communicate with our customers and our teams across the globe
- Be able to multi-task and provide explanations in simple terms
Interested candidates are invited to apply on our career website: https://dfo.bamboohr.com/jobs.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume.