Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Blastworks Victoria
Blastworks Victoria urgently required following position for Data Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Blastworks Victoria Jobs Details:
Blastworks is seeking a skilled, positive, and passionate Data Analyst to join the Business Intelligence team. The successful candidate is responsible for analyzing large datasets and presenting actionable information, utilizing both SQL and BI tools, and help internal business partners make informed business decisions. The Data Analyst works with key decision-makers on a daily basis as a data-driven advisor and partner on strategic issues.
Key Activities and Deliverables:
- Develop analytical models that expose optimization opportunities in both marketing strategy and product design
- Monitor and optimize our product performance on key dimensions for revenue, retention, and engagement
- Develop on-demand, self-serve reports and interactive Tableau dashboards that help business partners surface the information they need to make informed and timely decisions
- Plan, design, and develop new models, algorithms, and techniques for data analysis and implement them
- Perform data discovery, collection and integration of game and player data from multiple source systems to arrive at the desired granularity to support analysis
Qualified candidates must have:
- 3+ years of experience in building, publishing, and managing reports/dashboards on Tableau
- Data visualization related database development experience with relational and nonrelational database systems (Must be advanced in SQL)
- Proficiency at Microsoft Excel: writing formulas, pivot tables, data manipulation, graph generation
- 2+ years experience in integrating data visualization tools successfully within a Big Data ecosystem
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, research and data visualization software skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Informatics or related field
Preferred Candidates will have:
- Hands on experience with SQL/Hive/Spark, data mining
- Experience in mobile or social analytics is preferred
- Hands on experience with statistical tools like: R, Python, Tableau
- Experience presenting ideas and nurturing data driven decision-making with product leadership
Victoria, BC studio is located at 808 Douglas Street, 2nd Floor, Victoria, BC, V8W2B6, Canada. Please apply by email below with your resume. No phone calls please.