Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bgis Halifax
Bgis Halifax urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bgis Halifax Jobs Details:
The Project Manager plans and oversees the end-to-end delivery of assigned projects and ensures delivery within scope, budget and requirements.
At this position level:
Projects are typically of moderate complexity, risk and exposure.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
For the assigned projects:
- Plans and oversees the end-to-end delivery of assigned projects. At this level, projects managed are typically of moderate complexity, risk and exposure.
- In collaboration with project stakeholders, defines project scope, deliverables and requirements.
- Develops and implements project plans.
- Determines resource and budget requirements, cost estimates, and timelines.
- Identifies project risks and develops and implements mitigation and contingency plans.
- Monitors project delivery against timelines and ensures timely completion.
- Oversees the activities of project team members and monitors project task completion.
- Communicates project status to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensures projects are delivered on time, within scope, budget and requirements, and complies with all regulatory, environmental and health and safety requirements.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with clients.
- Responsible for resolving issues, managing client expectations, and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Community college diploma or equivalent training (e.g. RPA, CET)
JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE: More than three years up to five years
Knowledge & Skills
- Community college diploma preferably in architectural technology, construction technology, engineering technology or equivalent work experience
- 3 to 5 years of project management work experience
- Solid ability to deliver projects on-time, on-budget, within specifications, and in-compliant with all requirements including but not limited to regulatory, environmental, health, and safety requirements.
- Solid ability to develop and manage project budget
- Solid ability to mitigate and manage project risks
- Advanced ability to influence, persuade and negotiate to achieve desired outcomes
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced ability to develop and maintain relationships with project stakeholders
- Advanced ability to manage client relationships and expectations
- A high degree of client service orientation
- Ability to manage vendor relationships and performance
- Possesses a continuous improvement and quality mindset along with a desire to continuously seek and incorporate best practices and technologies in order to optimize project delivery and deliver value to the client
- Computer proficiency in MS Office applications in particular – MS Project, MS Excel, MS Outlook, along with ability to quickly learn new applications
One or more of the following would be considered an asset:
- Project Management Institute Accreditation or in progress.
- LEED certification or in progress