Night Stocking Representative Jobs Vacancy in Staples Regina
Staples Regina urgently required following position for Night Stocking Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Night Stocking Representative Jobs Vacancy in Staples Regina Jobs Details:
Responsible for the restocking of shelves, maintaining plan-o-grams, promo planners, price changes, ad set-up, general cleaning and maintenance. Accountable to maintain established company standards for store appearance, presentation and condition.
- Moves products from receiving to appropriate sales floor locations.
- Down-stocks products from overstock/mid-stock to sales floor locations.
- Labels and organizes overstock/mid-stock as per company standards.
- Maintains company merchandising standards, including current pricing, signage, plan-o-grams, promotional planners, ad set-ups and displays.
- Ensures that EAS (electronic article surveillance) security tags are placed onto all newly received product as indicated by company policy as required.
- Properly secures company assets and physical inventory and follows all loss prevention and key control procedures.
- Has a complete understanding of all company policies and procedures related to this position, as outlined in the training checklist.
- Checks all sources of communication for information (white boards, bulletin boards, portal, etc).
- Identifies and communicates suggestions for improvements in all areas of business.
- Maintains general cleanliness of all work areas, lunchroom and washrooms as assigned, according to company standards.
- Responsible for the safe and proper use of all store equipment and are required to inform management of any maintenance issues regarding the equipment.
- Associate is expected to maintain a safe working environment and follow all company protocols for safety and is required to report any unsafe working conditions to a manager.
- As per policy, required to have personal parcels (bags, totes, backpacks, purses, etc.) checked by a manager prior to leaving the store premises.
- Capacity to work independently and seek out assistance as required.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize effectively and efficiently with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to make decisions related to work flow that supports company guidelines and makes good business sense.
- Can engage appropriately and work as part of a team.
- Maintains high level of personal integrity and conduct.
- First Aid training may be required.
- Forklift training may be required.
- One year of previously related experience is preferred.
- Working towards or successful completion of high school is preferred.
- This position is required to work through the night. Is expected to be awake and alert throughout their entire shift.
- Work as a team to coordinate breaks as per Labour Standards and Company Guidelines.
- A significant output of physical effort is required through lifting, bending, pulling, twisting, etc. Movement of freight by use of ladders and stock pickers is required.
- Required to work a varying work schedule in order to meet the needs of the business. This would include working evenings and weekends as directed by management
* Please note that candidates who wish to apply for the position will be requested to consent to having a criminal background check conducted on them.
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-866-782-7537.
Job : Retail Locations
Location(s) : CA-SK-Regina
Schedule : Full-time
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values the diversity of our people, products, and services.