Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Hub International Burnaby
Hub International Burnaby urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Hub International Burnaby Jobs Details:
HUB International’s Greater Vancouver location is based out of Burnaby, BC with offices throughout the Lower Mainland & Fraser Valley. We offer comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, complete tuition / course / certification coverage, and exciting opportunities for advancement. Our brand new head office on Still Creek Drive is LEEDs certified and has a complimentary on site fitness facility, locker room & showers, bike room, outdoor running trails, and a shuttle from Gilmore Station for those who transit.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and event planning support to the Vice-President management. This role needs someone who can calmly juggle multiple tasks at once with ease, making sure to consider the finer details of each one, you thrive in a dynamic and ever changing landscape. You have a natural ability to assess situations and find solutions. The successful candidate is a self-starter, quick learner and an active team player.
- Schedule, plan and organize meetings, including larger monthly mangers meetings
- Prepare meeting agendas, materials and minutes when required
- Prepare analysis of data and report summaries using Excel
- Convert data to visual presentations (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Visio)
- Administer SharePoint site, MyHUB for corporate communication and information
- Provide administrative support as required for day-to-day business operations including the organizing and filing of documents, forms and processes.
- Provide Community Branch Network business development support and coordination including:
- Maintaining the sales activity calendar
- Coordination of the business development plan.
- Creating and implementing tools and templates
- Coordinate training sessions
- Plan and coordinate the annual Awards banquet
- Oversee elements of contracting arrangements
- Manage expense accounts
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
To be successful in this position, the candidate must be fully proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) In addition to being results oriented. The Administrator will be an outstanding communicator with strong interpersonal skills and be dedicated to maintaining confidentiality in all work.
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative position
- Ability to exercise good judgement, show initiative and be proactive
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
Your future with HUB:
HUB International provides products and services in all areas of insurance, including Commercial, Personal and Employee Benefits. We are the leading insurance broker in BC and across Canada, and are ranked among the world's top 8 insurance brokerages. We are committed to providing the best coverage, value and service based on the strength of our vast global resources and solid local relationships.
- Competitive wages
- Flexible work hours
- Complete tuition financing
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for learning, development, growth as well as advancement.
Location: Canada, British Columbia, Burnaby
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 8-Feb-2018
Department: Office Administration & Clerical