Part Time Small Store Merchandiser Scarborough Durham Jobs Vacancy in Coca Cola Refreshments Scarborough
- Part Time Small Store Merchandiser Scarborough Durham
- Coca Cola Refreshments
- Scarborough ON
- 09 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Coca Cola Refreshments Scarborough urgently required following position for Part Time Small Store Merchandiser Scarborough Durham. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Small Store Merchandiser Scarborough Durham Jobs Vacancy in Coca Cola Refreshments Scarborough Jobs Details:
Working for the World’s biggest brand is no small thing. It’s all about creating a brighter future for our employees, our company, and our communities. If you’re looking for a company where you can do your best work and make millions of people smile each day, you’ve come to the right place.
Ready to turn your enthusiasm into experience? You are a friendly face, a brand ambassador and a sight for thirsty eyes. If you have the drive, energy and determination that it takes, refreshing opportunities await.
Happiness comes in many packages. Every day is a chance to learn something new. We provide the resources to be successful, enabling you to take pride in your work and the company you do it for. We operate safely and responsibly, and reward individual accomplishments in a positive team environment. Exciting, isn’t it?
- Responsible for building displays for re-sale area and resets beverage section.
- Insures that all assigned merchandising needs are filled, to include resets, vaults, merchandising standards compliance, rack placement, etc.
- Complete space resets by moving product and materials.
- Achieve proper positioning of products in all channels consistent with plan-o-gram.
- Build and maintain product displays in compliance with company standards.
- Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account.
- Fill in for other positions as needed.
- High School GED or Diploma required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1+ years general sales experience required.
- 2+ years sales and customer service specific experience preferred.
- Ability to periodically lift, push, pull 50+ pounds, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal.
For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-888-844-4223.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
Job Type: Part-time
- Grocery: 1 year
- Retail/Sales: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Valid Driver's License (G2 or G) and a Reliable Vehicle