Junior Purchasing Assistant Construction Jobs Vacancy in Terracon Management Group Delta
Terracon Management Group Delta urgently required following position for Junior Purchasing Assistant Construction. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Purchasing Assistant Construction Jobs Vacancy in Terracon Management Group Delta Jobs Details:
Junior/Intermediate Purchasing Assistant - Drywall Experience
About the Job
- Places purchase orders for gypsum and steel framing.
- Completes purchase orders in accordance to company’s purchasing procedures.
- Establishes and follows up shipment schedules, monitor Purchasing Order status and progress, and contacts suppliers to solve problems.
- Maintains supplier files and documentations.
- Monitors and ensures sufficient inventory levels are maintained as required.
- Prepares reports such as purchase order summary, status report etc.
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned.
- University Degree/College Diploma or equivalent in related field
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in purchasing/procurement
- Strong work ethics and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills with strong ability to organize information
- Able to work in a fast paced hands-on environment
- Good knowledge of MS office applications, proficiency in Excel is a must
- Fluent in English and able to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications
- Practical experience with Sage would be an asset
- Knowledge and experience in logistics an asset
Please forward your resume in confidence by email. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Delta, BC
- High school or equivalent
- Purchasing: 1 year
- Fluent English - Written and Spoken
Required license or certification:
- Legally able to work in Canada