Account Manager Logistics Jobs Vacancy in Rome Transportation Toronto
Rome Transportation Toronto urgently required following position for Account Manager Logistics. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Manager Logistics Jobs Vacancy in Rome Transportation Toronto Jobs Details:
What is Rome Transportation?
We’re a leading third party-logistics (3PL) company that has been around for 18 years now. We operate North America wide. We’re the people that businesses turn to for freight solutions. Our duty to our clients isn’t just to provide competitive rates but outstanding customer service.
Why work for us?
We believe in continuous growth and improvement. Rome transportation invests in your skills. Our unique structure offers optimal work/life balance and a fun environment to be in every day! It doesn’t stop there, we offer a competitive salary package and invest in you. At the end of the day, Rome is a place for entrepreneurs. You create your own business within a business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain continuous contact with existing customers through e-mails and telephone calls
- Develop new business from existing clients
- Answer customer inquiries and provide information to customers
- Monitor and update internal client database
- Use problem solving capabilities to effectively resolve any conflicts with clients and/or carriers
- Coordinating/dispatching freight
- Estimate or quote prices/credit or contract terms
- Work closely with Sales Executives and Logistics Coordinator to deliver exceptional customer service to clients
- Be proactive in a fast-paced work environment to ensure tight deadlines are met
- Pay close attention to detail when drafting any paperwork
- Follow-up with carriers and clients to obtain and relay real-time information regarding freight delivery
- College or University graduate preferred
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Some experience working in a sales environment
- Above average mathematical skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Outbound call experience
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver/critical thinker
Work environment & Compensation
- Hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm
- Small team office atmosphere
- Competitive salary package
- Other benefits (i.e. medical, dental, vacation, group RRSP etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $22.00 /hour
- customer service: 2 years
- Logistics: 3 years
- Etobicoke, Toronto