Front End Developer Team Lead Jobs Vacancy in Valnet Inc Montréal
Valnet Inc Montréal urgently required following position for Front End Developer Team Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front End Developer Team Lead Jobs Vacancy in Valnet Inc Montréal Jobs Details:
Valnet is looking for a Team Lead for its Front-end development team. The ideal candidate must have management skills as well as strong front-end development and design experience.
The Team Lead will be part of a dynamic group that handles front-end development projects from start to finish with fresh, creative ideas and effective problem solving techniques.
The Team Lead is in charge of all front-end development initiatives and ensures all creative designs are respected and well executed, company-wide. He/She will play a pivotal role in defining how creatives and applications look, as well as how they work. He/She will be in charge of the creative visuals for all of Valnet properties, digital banners, marketing assets and applications, ensuring that the UX and design meet industry standards for responsive design.
- Manage all Front-end Development resources (Designers and Integrators) to meet deadlines and reach short/long term company objectives.
- Manage the roadmap of creative initiatives for our sites for better user engagement and monetization.
- Interact with back-end team to support and implement new features.
- Participate in the analysis process (site architecture and features).
- Participate in the time estimates for the projects with the development team.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager for objectives/functionalities required.
- UX design: wireframes and/or prototypes (when required).
- Make recommendations to resolve issues related to the front-end.
- Review and ensure the quality of integration elements in different browsers.
- Optimize mobile responsive sites.
- Propose and maintain the design and front-end initiative roadmap for Valnet.
- Stay up-to-date in the latest trends on the web.
- Experience managing a team.
- 3 to 5 years experience as a front-end developer.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3, SCSS, responsive web design, SEO.
- Experience with Symfony frameworks is an asset.
- Capacity to manage priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work in a rapidly-evolving environment.
- Strong team player, analytical and dynamic.
- BitBucket, GIT, PHPStorm, Jenkins is an asset.
- Understanding of online publishing and digital marketing.
- Efficient problem solver.
- Excellent communication, delegation and organizational skills.
- Deadline and results-driven.
- Extremely motivated.
- Experience working with high traffic websites considered an asset.