Project Manager Building Science Jobs Vacancy in Consultants Ltd Vaughan
Consultants Ltd Vaughan urgently required following position for Project Manager Building Science. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Building Science Jobs Vacancy in Consultants Ltd Vaughan Jobs Details:
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Position Type: Full-time (40.0 hours/week)
Reporting to: Manager, Building Sciences
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: TBD based on experience
DS Consultants Ltd. (DS) is a consulting engineering firm which specializes in geotechnical, environmental, hydrogeology, materials inspection and testing. Our head office is located in Vaughan with a branch office located in Scarborough. Our team currently consists of 35 highly qualified and experienced engineers, hydrogeologists, environmental scientists, technologists and support staff.
DS is currently seeking Building Science Project Manager to join our team in the Vaughan office. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates looking to further develop their career. DS offers competitive salaries along with a complete benefits package and a variety of Training and Development Programs to help you develop the skills you need to succeed in your chosen career path.
- Review and consultation of building envelope design, involving roofing/waterproofing reviews, inspections of windows and wall systems
- Organize, supervise, manage and perform site reviews for new construction and building envelope projects
- Carry out and coordinate field reviews for condition assessments and pre-construction condition surveys
- Work with other senior specialists, while also supervising junior staff to meet project deliverables
- Warranty reviews and reserve fund study analysis
- Assist with proposal preparation, budgeting and client development
- Ensure health and safety policies are followed at all sites
- Work on a combination of both field and office duties, as travel will be required
- University degree in a related field of study such as Civil Engineering or Bachelor of Science from recognized institution, P.Eng. Designation in Ontario is preferred
- 4-8 years of experience in the Building Science industry and/or relevant experience in the construction field
- Knowledgeable with ASTM Standard field determination of air leakage and water penetration in windows and curtain wall systems, and CSA A440 requirements.
- Knowledgeable with the Ontario Building Code, Fire Code
- Experience with warranty reviews and reserve fund study analysis is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft OfficeMicrosoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) applicationsand AutoCAD
- Organized, works well under pressure and able to multi-task is essential
- Must own a vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage and hold a Valid (G-Level) Ontario Driver's License
- Flexible to work on a wide variety of projects, tasks and assignments, responding easily to changing priorities
If interested, please email cover letter and resume to Human Resources Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Project Management: 3 years
- Project Management Certificate