Legal Administrative Assistant Private Company Transactions Jobs Vacancy in Clark Wilson Llp Vancouver
- Legal Administrative Assistant Private Company Transactions
- Clark Wilson Llp
- Vancouver BC
- 17 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Clark Wilson Llp Vancouver urgently required following position for Legal Administrative Assistant Private Company Transactions. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Legal Administrative Assistant Private Company Transactions Jobs Vacancy in Clark Wilson Llp Vancouver Jobs Details:
GROW WITH US AND BE YOUR BEST
Clark Wilson LLP is seeking a Corporate Legal Administrative Assistant to join our growing Private Company Transactions practice group. This is a full time, permanent position and is ideal for anyone wanting to join a firm that takes pride in having a collegial working atmosphere, where growth and professional development are supported.
- preparing and drafting various correspondence and documents;
- preparing document briefs as required;
- maintaining an efficient file management and bring forward system;
- maintaining a full calendar, email management and managing lawyers’ practice;
- liaising with legal assistants, paralegals, other lawyers and clients on file progress; and
- general administrative duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- graduate of an accredited Legal Administrative Assistant program or relevant experience;
- minimum of 3 years of experience as a corporate Legal Administrative Assistant, working with a business solicitor in the corporate transaction area an asset;
- strong technical skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, and BC Online;
- excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- excellent organizational skills and, attention to detail
- the ability to prioritize a high volume of tasks and competing priorities;
- a client centered approach with the commitment to providing outstanding service;
- the ability to follow instructions and adhere to strict deadlines;
- dedicated to providing service beyond expectation; and
- the ability to exercise sound judgment, discretion and, confidentiality, and to adapt to changing demands.
Clark Wilson is a thriving regional law firm that provides an excellent platform for business-minded professionals. We are consistently recognized by Canadian Lawyer as one of Western Canada’s top 10 regional firms. Our firm is comprised of approximately 80 highly accomplished lawyers and over 130 support staff. We are proud that our team includes a diverse range of backgrounds and experience, with a common dedication to responsive, thoughtful and comprehensive client service. Our clients count on us to achieve results and provide value quickly and efficiently. Our employees are instrumental in helping us to achieve these results. If you would like to be part of our team and are hardworking and goal driven – we want to hear from you!
BENEFITS WE OFFER
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package that is very competitive, together with opportunities for personal and professional growth. Our benefits include:
- a matching RRSP program;
- an annual education/tuition allowance;
- ongoing continuing education;
- flexible health and dental coverage;
- short and long term disability insurance;
- personal days to help balance outside commitments;
- employee assistant program;
- monetary incentive for employee referrals;
- casual day every friday; and
- plenty of opportunity to get to know your co-workers during our various social events and treat days throughout the year.
See for yourself by checking out our Blog under our Culture section of our website.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit our website at www.cwilson.com to find out more about Clark Wilson. You can apply for this position through the careers section of our website or by emailing your resume to Sherri Fostvelt, Human Resources Advisor.
Clark Wilson is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and a positive team working environment. We thank all applicants for their submissions, however, only those persons selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Legal Assistant: 3 years
- Vancouver, BC