Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Professional Firm Toronto
Professional Firm Toronto urgently required following position for Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Professional Firm Toronto Jobs Details:
We are a professional organization seeking an Executive Assistance to manage and support the Partners of the Firm. You must have a minimum of 3 years experience as an Administrative Assistant in a professional legal environment.
The following are some of the requirements of the position;
- Provide administrative support to the Firm’s Partners.
- Scheduling and coordinating both internal and external meetings for Partners.
- Maintain the Partners’ calendars.
- Coordinate and schedule conference calls and meetings for Partners by sending out meeting invites to all attendees.
- Book all travel arrangements for Partners.
- Complete all expense through Certify and train all staff as required.
- Coordinate materials for conferences, presentations and meetings.
- Request agenda items from the participants of the weekly Management, Senior Management and Partner Meeting. Forward the agenda items to Partners for review to set final agenda to be sent out to participants.
- Assist in registration for and / or coordination of conferences and events on behalf of Partners.
- Manage Partners incoming mail, regular or electronic.
- Manage office phone voicemail box and emails when Partners are out of the office.
- Greet all visitors meeting with the Partners.
- Cover the reception during the Receptionists lunch break, PTO’s and vacation days.
Please forward a cover letter and resume for our consideration of your application.
Fragomen (Canada) Co. is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations please indicate in your cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Support: 3 years