Recruitment Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Seaboard Transport Toronto
Seaboard Transport Toronto urgently required following position for Recruitment Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruitment Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Seaboard Transport Toronto Jobs Details:
Job Title: Recruitment Coordinator – Central
Job Location: Concord, ON
The Seaboard Transport Group is a privately-held organization comprised of numerous transport brands across Canada and the United States. Seaboard is a recognized leader in the Bulk Truckload Industry through its safe, reliable and professional operating philosophy. The Seaboard Transport Group has grown by providing excellent service to both the petroleum and chemical industries while diverging into dedicated transport services.
- Manage Recruitment process including:
- advertising, conducting pre-screening calls and on-site interviews, background/qualification verification, coordinating pre-employment testing, reviewing pre-hire documentation, etc. * Planning and attending recruitment open houses
- Assist with the completion of weekly, monthly and quarterly hiring/turnover reports
- Assist with the coordination of new-hire training
- Various tracking duties for back office departments
- Administrative support
- Complete management expenses/tracking
- Travel booking for management
- Participation and coordination of employee engagement and retention activities
- Participate in special projects as required
- Other duties as required
Desired skill set:
- Degree or Diploma in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervisor
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Analytical and problem-solving skills are required
- Well organized, detail oriented and a proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- High level of motivation and energy
- Reliable and dependable
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from women, visible minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities.
Please submit your resume via this ad
Job Type: Full-time