Behavioural Interventionist Jobs Vacancy in Monarch House Surrey
Monarch House Surrey urgently required following position for Behavioural Interventionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Behavioural Interventionist Jobs Vacancy in Monarch House Surrey Jobs Details:
Monarch House - Surrey
Surrey , BC
Full time/Part time
Monarch House Surrey is currently looking for FUN, responsible, dedicated and creative individuals to work as a behaviour interventionist with children 2-6 years of age with developmental disabilities and Autism.
Job Description: You will work as a valued member of an interdisciplinary team which includes another awesome behaviour interventionist, a Board Certified Behaviour Consultant, a Speech and Language Pathologists, and an Occupational Therapist. You need to have strong play skills, a positive attitude, and lots of energy and patience. You are a good multitasker, are organized, encouraging, enthusiastic, and responsible. You need to be able to take constructive feedback and implement it immediately. You will receive initial and ongoing training and development from all three disciplines (BC, SLP & OT). Once you have been with Monarch House for 6 months, you will be provided with 40 hours of Registered Behaviour Technician (RBT) training and you will be eligible to complete the competency assessment and register with the Behaviour Analyst Certification Board as a Registered Behaviour Technician.
Qualifications (guidelines for professional practice):
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a variety of age groups.
- 19 Years of age.
- Enrollment in or degree from a post secondary program of Psychology, Educational Psychology, Special Education or another related field is an asset, but not a requirement.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder specific coursework, training or workshops an asset, but not a requirement.
- Experience working with clients who have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder or other developmental disabilities an asset, but not a requirement.
- Must provide a copy of a current Vulnerable Sector Check (from within the last 30 days)
- Must be available at least 20 hours a week.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to travel around Surrey .
- Must have consistent availability.
- Must be available Monday to Saturday.
- Must be able to make a 1 year commitment.
- Must have a passion to work with children.
- Must be able to play, be silly, and have fun!
- Extended benefits
Feb 28, 2018