Account Manager Sales Jobs Vacancy in Agility Solutions Ottawa
Agility Solutions Ottawa urgently required following position for Account Manager Sales. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Manager Sales Jobs Vacancy in Agility Solutions Ottawa Jobs Details:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario – Office Based
Agility PR Solutions provides powerful, yet easy to use media database, monitoring, and analytics solutions for tomorrow’s communicators. Since 2003, clients have trusted our tools and services to help them identify and connect with influencers, capture coverage, and measure impact of everything they do. Our team of media experts make it easy to monitor and measure traditional, broadcast, social and online coverage.
Our Ottawa office is located in the center of Westboro Village, which features an impressive array of nearly 200 shops, restaurants and services. The LEED Silver certified building hosts a Farm Boy, Bridgehead and a child day care service all on the main floor, as well as underground parking. It is easily accessible by public transportation and has onsite showers as well as a secure bike lock-up.
Reporting into the Director of Sales, this is an exciting full-time opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a well-established, leading communications company who excels in the provision of media targeting, monitoring and analysis software for public relations and marketing professionals.
The right individual is self-driven, works independently and possesses confidence, persistence and a dynamic telephone presence. Develop your career while maximising your earning potential at this fast-growing company.
We offer an excellent working environment with the opportunity to be part of an agile company that is rapidly moving up in the industry. Our reputation in the industry is exceptional so we’re looking for an exceptional Account Manager to add to the team.
- Offer a consultative and solution-focused sales experience to your clients to ensure they have the correct products for their needs.
- Conduct face to face and remote meetings with clients to offer expert training and support on our products.
- Oversee the entire client experience in relation to the products and services offered by the company.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships to ensure their satisfaction and high retention rates.
- Work closely with other teams within the business such as Sales, Finance, Product Support and Customer Support to ensure the clients’ accounts are managed seamlessly and any potential issues are dealt with promptly and professionally.
- Cross and up sell different solutions and services to the existing client base.
- Maintain high on-time renewal rates within a portfolio of existing customers.
- Maintain an up to date and accurate CRM prospect database and keep records of contacts, roles, responsibilities, discussions, meetings and on-going progress.
- Collaborate with other sales team members while sharing such things as best practices and industry updates.
- Other duties as required.
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience focused on growing new business or existing business.
- Proven account management experience in a relevant industry such as Media, PR, databases, software sales.
- Demonstrative experience with consultative selling techniques.
- Proven ability to be highly organised and proactive in order to maintain high retention rates.
- A consistent and documented track record of achieving monthly/quarterly/annual targets.
- Demonstrative track record of success in retaining accounts.
- Proven track record for closing large and mid-size companies.
- Customer focused and great at building trust as well as relationships.
- Excellent communication skills with clients and superior problem-solving skills.
- Ability to deliver and train clients on our products and services, offering training and support where needed.
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce to track your relationship and conversations with clients.
Application closing date: 11 March, 2018