Cosmetician Jobs Vacancy in Shoppers Drug Mart Pharmaprix Burnaby
Shoppers Drug Mart Pharmaprix Burnaby urgently required following position for Cosmetician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cosmetician Jobs Vacancy in Shoppers Drug Mart Pharmaprix Burnaby Jobs Details:
Work in store as a Cosmetician.
This is a beauty career that is more than skin deep. Drive cosmetics sales through unbiased advice on products, and consult with customers in your community.
A leading retailer in Canada, Shoppers Drug Mart has locations in most cities and towns, large and small, and local pharmacist owners looking to build their store team with people who take ownership and find more ways to care.
Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, by keeping the customer at the centre of everything you do.
Are you an individual who:
- Has a natural eye for inner and outer beauty?
- Wants to provide service and advice that is friendly, unbiased and unparalleled?
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and consultative sales approach?
- Is personable and outgoing and likes to make people feel better about themselves?
If so, then a sales career with one of the leading beauty and cosmetics destinations in Canada may be for you. You will be selling the top cosmetics brands in North America and the world, with access to extensive training in cosmetic product knowledge to ensure your success, and you will have the chance to become a local beauty expert in your store and community.
A successful Cosmetician:
- Helps to ensure that the store’s Cosmetics objectives are achieved as part of the Beauty team
- Drives cosmetics sales while ensuring exceptional customer service and retail beauty clienteling
- Stays up to date on with products and promotions
- Proven consultative skills to provide information, advice and guidance to customers on beauty products, services and promotion
- Good knowledge of various beauty products and services available
- Excellent makeup and cosmetic application knowledge (through experience or makeup artistry)
- Experience as a Makeup Artist or education in makeup design
- Past experience as a Cosmetician, Beauty Advisor, Counter Manager or Skin Care Specialist
- Demonstrated understanding of merchandising
- Keen interest in maintaining knowledge of health, fashion and beauty
Why work in a Shoppers Drug Mart store?
Each store has an Associate-Owner, so you will work for a local business owner while having the support of a national brand.
Within the Shoppers Drug Mart network, Associate-Owners know the root of their success lies with the people who work in their stores, who take ownership of their work and look to find more ways to care about their patients, customers and community.
Some benefits you can find working in store include:
- A high energy and varied workplace that strives for and rewards excellence
- Flexible and varied schedules
- Competitive pay structures, rewarding strong and consistent performance
- Employee discounts on in-store purchases
- Access to learning and development opportunities through SDM University
- Strong culture of charitable and community involvement
Unique chance to work with a network of organizations that is committed to improving the health and wellness of Canadians
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
- cosmetics selling: 1 year
- beauty school training or: 1 year