Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Ontario Rockwood
Ontario Rockwood urgently required following position for Office Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Ontario Rockwood Jobs Details:
4-H Ontario is looking for a full-time Office Administrator. This position will play an integral role in customer service and organizational strength of our company. the office Administrator will manage and support the day-to-day operations of the office providing exceptional customer service and office support to internal and external customers while ensuring maintenance of the buildings appearance is not only professional but safe for employees and visitors.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a member of the 4-H Ontario Team, reporting to the finance Manager, you will:
- Meet and greet incoming visitors, delivery personnel, suppliers, etc. to the office
- Assist with the processing of accounts receivables and payables and other financial reports
- Responsible for the building with daily upkeep for cleanliness and safety
- Coordinates the building service providers ie. security, cleaning, contractors, etc.
- First point of contact for staff IT issues
- Handles shipping and receiving and mail distribution
- Ordering and coordination of office supplies
- Assists with the logistics of meetings
- Participate on staff conference committee and Health & Safety committee
Qualifications and Skills
To be successful in this role, your are a self-motivated individual whose background includes:
- Post secondary education, college or university level in office management/business or related field
- 2+ year's work experience in an office setting
- Positive energy with a talent for developing professional relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Perform administrative tasks quickly and accurately
- Ability to multi-task
- High level of confidentiality
- Works well in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts payables experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of the Simply/Sage accounting software package
- Knowledge of 4-H Ontario an asset
4-H Ontario offer a competitive group benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
- Office Administration: 2 years