Marketing Analytics Internship Starting May Jobs Vacancy in Loyaltyone Toronto
Loyaltyone Toronto urgently required following position for Marketing Analytics Internship Starting May. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Analytics Internship Starting May Jobs Vacancy in Loyaltyone Toronto Jobs Details:
LoyaltyOne works with more than 100 of the world's leading brands in the retail, financial services, grocery, petroleum retail, travel and hospitality industries to profitably change customer behavior. Through a team of businesses, including the AIR MILES Reward Program, that each specialize in a loyalty discipline, LoyaltyOne designs, delivers and manages a suite of loyalty marketing services focused on consumer data, customer-centric retail strategies, direct-to-consumer marketing, loyalty consulting and more.
Furthermore, for the past 6 consecutive years, LoyaltyOne has been recognized by Hewitt Associates as one of the Best Employers in Canada, demonstrating LoyaltyOne's continued commitment to providing a great work experience for its associates and a great service experience for its clients.
- Free on-site coffee & sparkling water
- Subsidized café with healthy food options
- On-site gym, massage therapy and gym classes
- Game room
- High impact role with interesting challenges
- Flexible hours and strong work life balance
- Public transit discounts
- Free shuttle bus from Union Station
- Fun co-op free events (i.e. sundae and salsa making, sport games and lots more...)
- Internal co-op mentoring program
- One of the highest performing companies in the market (NYSE: ADS)
- The ability to work stranding up or anywhere else in the building
- Companywide volunteer event and charitable matching donations
LoyaltyOne is dedicated to enriching the careers and lives of our associates which is evident by the following on-site amenities, including:
To find out more about our unique corporate culture, watch our Award/Associate Testimony video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMh1E4Ay4r0
About the Role:
Are you passionate about leveraging your passion and curiosity in both data and business analytics to help more than one hundred of the world’s leading brands improve marketing outcomes and deliver differentiated performance? Are you looking to add some in-demand experience to your CV and expand your analytics expertise in one of the most respected analytics companies in Canada? If so, join LoyaltyOne’s growing analytics practice to become a part of a team comprised of industry leading, business oriented analytics thought leaders. Our team translates data into insights, strategy and results for our clients. For six consecutive years, LoyaltyOne has been recognized by Hewitt Associates as one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada, demonstrating LoyaltyOne's continued commitment to providing a great work experience for its associates and a great service experience for its clients.
Don’t miss this opportunity to take your co-op term or internship to a whole new level with LoyaltyOne.
About the Team
The Marketing Analytics team is a key strategic partner to a number of internal departments responsible for the management of the AIR MILES Reward Program. Through insightful and timely analysis of data from a multitude of sources, the team is responsible for providing analytics support for the entire AIR MILES Reward Program in areas including Collector Experience, AIR MILES Program Design, Marketing Channels, Innovation, Brand Management, and Sponsor relations.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a well-rounded Analytics & Insights Analyst Intern to join the Marketing Analytics team in our growing Analytics & Insights practice in Toronto. We are looking for bright, curious, and ambitious interns who want to develop and apply both their technical data skills and business acumen. The Analyst Intern plays an integral role in the application & execution of consumer data and analytics to support the development of customer-centric business strategies for Canada’s largest loyalty program.
The Analyst Intern can expect both theoretical and hands-on training on Big Data tools and techniques, exposure to digital and emerging channel measurement, and an opportunity to present their work to colleagues of all levels. The Analyst Intern will participate in LoyaltyOne’s broader co-op/intern program which offers opportunities to share knowledge and experiences with other Interns, interact and network with senior leaders across the business, and attend Intern-specific teambuilding events.
- Subject Matter Expert in Loyalty & Marketing Analytics for the AIR MILES Reward Program
- Contribute to all phases of campaign management (ideation, planning, targeting, list generation, measurement, recommendation) with a focus in pre-analysis and post-analysis
- Respond to ad hoc requests (internal & external) for analysis, data and information on a regular basis
- Work collaboratively with internal business partners to fully understand their needs
- Work collaboratively with internal business partners to clearly define analysis / campaign scope, objectives, targeting & measurement strategy for marketing initiatives
- Assist in the translation of business requirements into technical specifications
- Extract, cleanse and modify raw data from multiple data sources, conduct customer analysis or campaign measurement to identify opportunities for clients to maximize the use of AIR MILES Reward Program to drive incremental sales
- Present analysis results and recommendations in business language in different forums/meetings to all levels including senior management
- Identify further marketing opportunities for AIR MILES by keeping up to date on the latest trends in the loyalty, analytics, and marketing spaces
- Assist in creating case studies to demonstrate how analytics drive revenue, profit or efficiencies for our clients and for LoyaltyOne
- Automate process using SAS/SQL and/or make suggestions to tool / process improvement to drive operational efficiency
- Ensure timely completion of analysis while maintaining high quality
- Balance the demands of multiple concurrent projects while maintaining a high level of diplomacy
- Contribute in other corporate strategic initiatives as required
- Currently 3rd or 4th year student enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in a quantitative field: Statistics, Analytics/Management Analytics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business Intelligence and or Mechatronics
- Previous experience with any of: SAS, SQL, relational databases, data warehouse, BI & data visualization tools
- Previous programming experience in any of: VB, R, C+ skills an asset
- Experience with Microsoft Office (advanced Excel and PowerPoint)
Business Acumen / Soft Skills
- Natural curiosity and tendency to question “Why?
- Retail / merchandising / financial services industry knowledge a definite advantage
- Problem solving skills coupled with the “can do” attitude
- A strategic thinker who can link assigned tasks to the bigger picture
- Excellent listening, presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills
- Comfortable working with both technical and non-technical team members
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments at once
- Provide fact-based opinion in campaign design and strategy recommendations
Loyalty Customer Care LoyaltyOne Reward Program Pay Statement About Us
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify