Assistant Branch Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Surrey
Bmo Financial Group Surrey urgently required following position for Assistant Branch Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Branch Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Surrey Jobs Details:
As an Assistant Branch Manager, you will:
- Effectively coach your team on having great customer conversations while promoting the use of digital multi-channel banking.
- Develop your team to meet and exceed customer loyalty, growth and engagement objectives and adhere to internal practices and processes
- Lead your team to meet branch business targets giving you an opportunity to grow in role
- Manage the day to day branch operations to protect the bank’s assets and comply with all regulatory, legal and ethical requirements
- Use critical thinking to remain solution-focused when dealing with customer escalations
- Partner with your team to enhance employee engagement.
- Model exceptional customer service during every interaction
- Identify opportunities to help our customers and grow our business
At BMO Financial Group, the customer is always front and centre. We help meet their financial needs and goals by leading a team of motivated individuals. That’s why we are asking our Assistant Branch Managers to deliver more than ever before. With strong leadership and coaching skills, you will motivate your team to build solid customer relationships and achieve business results. In a changing environment, your ability to manage risk and day to day operations is another fundamental part of the role.
Your passionate commitment to customer service will be matched by:
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude, with effective people skills
- Strong management, coaching and leadership capabilities
- Good knowledge of lending, investment and partner relationships – ideally supported by an IFIC, BCO and lending qualification (or equivalent)
- Effective coaching and mentorship to drive your team to achieve personal and branch targets
- Being agile to support various functions within the team
- Creatively solve problems and new challenges
We’re the Bank of Montreal. Our vision is to be the bank that defines great customer experience. After all, money is personal, and a bank should be too - we’re people first and bankers second. And we care about our employees, our customers and the people in our communities. So whether you’re starting out in your career or looking for a change, BMO offers a range of possibilities for you to develop your potential to the fullest. You will get to know our business quickly, your ideas will be heard and your potential will always be recognized. Join us, and you will be part of a true team, collaborating with people who will help you build an exciting, solid career at BMO.
Our Values -- Who We Are: Our four values define who we are. They guide us past the easy thing to the right thing.
- Integrity: Do what’s right.
- Diversity: Learn from Difference.
- Empathy: Put others first.
- Responsibility: Make tomorrow better.
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Retail Branch
Primary Location Canada-British Columbia-Surrey
Organisation P&C Distribution-X000020
Job Posting 01/12/18
Unposting Date 01/26/18