Maintenance Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Guelph Manufacturing Group Inc Guelph
Guelph Manufacturing Group Inc Guelph urgently required following position for Maintenance Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Maintenance Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Guelph Manufacturing Group Inc Guelph Jobs Details:
Looking for your next opportunity in the fast paced and exciting field of automotive manufacturing? Look no further!
Join our team as our newest Maintenance Supervisor! This position is on our DAY shift from 8am - 4pm!
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Maintain records on all maintenance and repairs to machines and facility.
- Direct preventative maintenance and safety inspection program for all equipment. Continue to develop and improve standards.
- Help identify problems. Assist and Direct team to replace/repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Obtain quotes for work being done by outside contractors and follow up with work being performed.
- Monitor and control supplies. Order supplies and tools as necessary. Prepare documents for equipment purchases.
- Manage work order system. Priorities and assign work as required.
- Support Production and Engineering team to manage launch of new work and support ongoing production requirements.
- Ensure all work being performed is monitored to be cost effective.
- All other duties as required
What are we looking for?
- Certified Tradesman
- Experience or knowledge “managed” Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulics, and Pneumatics. Machining, Millwrighting.
- Prefer a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment and leadership role.
- Knowledge & experience in Preventive Maintenance Systems
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Leadership Skills. Excellent organizational skills and record keeping.
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Proficient at Microsoft applications
- Ability to read and understand CAD drawings and specifications.
- Excellent interpersonal skill with the ability to work with employees at all levels within the company
If this sounds like what you've been looking, apply today!
Guelph Manufacturing has you covered!
We offer a pension plan and comprehensive benefits package including prescription, vision, dental and much more!
More about us!
Since inception in 1965 as a custom Tool & Die machine shop; Guelph Manufacturing Group Inc. has evolved into a leading manufacturer and supplier of metal stampings, assemblies, headrest and armrest inserts, wire form and other metal components to the automotive industry. Guelph Manufacturing has 3 plants in Guelph, Ontario, and our APMF plant in Atlanta, Georgia. Guelph Manufacturing's sales office is located in Warren, Michigan.
Guelph Manufacturing offers a positive and supportive working environment that encourages its people to take personal ownership of all business activities. Each employee plays a vital role in reaching the company's goal of 100% customer satisfaction. People at Guelph Manufacturing are always looking for ways to continuously enhance our commitment to process improvements.
At Guelph Manufacturing we place the health and safety of our employees above all else. We are very proud of our Health and Safety record and we strive each day to maintain this important goal. The elimination of all workplace hazards is a constant process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance Supervisor: 3 years