Electrical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Efficiency Engineering Inc Cambridge
Efficiency Engineering Inc Cambridge urgently required following position for Electrical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Electrical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Efficiency Engineering Inc Cambridge Jobs Details:
We are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer with 5-7 years experience. A significant part of that experience must be on Canadian building retrofit projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for taking a senior role on the design and construction contract administration team with the primary responsibilities of completing electrical design for building services retrofit projects as well as overseeing and training junior engineering or technologist staff, assisting with business development efforts, and working to improve the team.
- Project Management
- Team Leadership
- Fostering Learning & Development
- Managing People & Resources
- Electrical Engineering
- Industry Knowledge
- Decision Making
- Planning & Organizing
- Prepare engineering specifications and drawings, for commercial, residential, institutional and industrial buildings.
- Prepare lighting designs and calculations, power distribution design, distributed energy generation design, structured cabling design, fire alarm system design and security system design.
- Prepare engineering application documents for distributed generation connections, building permits, and electrical plans reviews.
- Ensure drawings and specifications meet established project criteria and applicable standards.
- Help prepare reports, proposals, bid submissions, budgets, project plans and other supporting documentation as required.
- Liaise with contractors, review and accept shop drawing submittals, and perform on-site inspections.
- Supervise the work of Junior Engineers, Technicians, and Draftspeople.
- Perform all other related tasks that will help complete the project.
- Assist business development staff in reviewing job sites and preparing proposals and/or quotations.
- • Assist Operations Staff in developing new service offerings, reviewing third-party design and analysis tools, and/or creating internal project tools.
- Strong oral and written English language skills.
- P.Eng. designation.
- Demonstrated experience with Ontario Building Code and National Building Code of Canada
- • Demonstrated experience with Ontario Electrical Distribution Code and Local Distribution Company Interconnection requirements for Distributed Energy Generation.