Branch Advisors Mandarin French English Jobs Vacancy in National Bank Montréal
National Bank Montréal urgently required following position for Branch Advisors Mandarin French English. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Branch Advisors Mandarin French English Jobs Vacancy in National Bank Montréal Jobs Details:
Do you speak Mandarin, French and English? Do you have experience in advisory services?
Would you like to play a central part in building relationships of trust with clients?
Are you interested in a career in banking?
Join our teams in Montreal and Brossard as a Branch Advisor!
Being a Branch Advisor means being a trusted partner to our clients and finding savings and credit solutions suited to their needs.
It also means collaborating to achieve team objectives, by guiding the client to the right specialist, based on their needs.
Come put your customer service skills to use, as well as your ability to identify business opportunities.
Professional development and coaching is provided to all selected candidates to help them optimize their knowledge of solutions and mastery of the advisory approach.
Your main responsibilities in this function:
- Manage relationships with our clients (acquisition, retention)
- Propose suitable personal investment and financing solutions/identify business opportunities
- When necessary, direct clients to the appropriate expert
- Maximize retention by building long-term relationships of trust
- Ensure adherence to compliance and risk management rules
You see yourself in this opportunity? Apply now!
- Have a college diploma and 3 years of experience, or a Bachelor's degree and 6 months of experience
- Have experience in customer service
- Have experience in business development
- Have a Mutual Fund Representative (MFR) license (or become certified within 3 months of hiring)
- Be trilingual, (spoken and written) Mandarin, French and English
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
See how we do it: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Particular Condition:The selected candidates will have to complete online tests during the recruitment process. - Work schedule requires 1 to 2 evening shifts until 8:00 pm and Saturdays until 3:00 or 4:00 pm on a rotation basis. Please note that the work schedule may vary according to operational needs. Team objectives based on regional performance
JobField: Sales and Service, Personal Banking
Unposting Date: 2018-05-03
Job Number: PER002QI
Posting Date: 2018-02-07