Customer Support Team Jobs Vacancy in Outback Team Building Training North Vancouver
Outback Team Building Training North Vancouver urgently required following position for Customer Support Team. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Support Team Jobs Vacancy in Outback Team Building Training North Vancouver Jobs Details:
The support coordinator assists the sales, human resources, events, marketing, accounting, and other departments by providing administrative support and coordinating projects.
They are an important point of contact for our customers. They administer all our smartphone activities and liaise with customers to ensure their events are a success. They also process payments, deal with invoicing, and follow up with feedback and customer service enquiries.
Life is never dull or boring for the support team. Time flies during the fast paced, customer orientated activities that come in every minute and hour. The team prides themselves on achieving their fast turnaround times, and going that extra mile to ensure our business runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Delivering the smartphone application to customers, customizing activity challenges, tracking the inventory of office activities, updating the app with product changes, and maintaining accurate databases for all smartphone activities.
- Liaising with suppliers, keeping up to date information on products and prices, and establishing new supplier relationships.
- Assist sales team with lead routing through Salesforce
- Working closely with staffing agencies across North America, managing our contracts, and confirming staff on events.
- Responding to requests from other internal departments – assisting payroll, obtaining quotes, and dealing with questions and queries over the phone and via email.
- Managing costs associated with purchasing, booking, services, shipping, venues, and permits.
- Administrating accounts receivable using QuickBooks, issuing customer and supplier invoices, and following up on outstanding payments.
- Updating and maintaining staff records, customer accounts, equipment, supplies, software, and insurance files.
- Providing customer service support over the phone and via email, and acting as the main point of contact for smartphone activities and accounts receivable.
- Work with the support team to ensure office coordination and cleanliness, which includes, but is not limited to: ordering and refilling office supplies, shipping and receiving events supplies, supporting the events team with event supplies preparation, and emptying recycling and garbage bins.
- Eagerness to learn, team player with a proactive can-do attitude is a must
- Excellent planning and organization skills with a strong attention to detail
- Outstanding written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone manner and strong customer service skills
- Fully proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and strong IT skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver against tight deadlines
- 40 hours per week between 6:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., schedule to be confirmed.
- Will be required to work some statutory holidays
Our successful candidates go to great lengths to learn about who we are and what we do. If all of this resonates with you, and you truly believe that you have what it takes to stand out from all the other candidates, then we strongly encourage you to apply. We look forward to receiving your application!