Business Development Associate Jobs Vacancy in Superior Glove Works Ltd Acton
Superior Glove Works Ltd Acton urgently required following position for Business Development Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Associate Jobs Vacancy in Superior Glove Works Ltd Acton Jobs Details:
Are you a recent graduate from business, marketing or a sales based program? Maybe you're looking to change careers and take on a new challenge in sales? If you want to use your research, organizational and people skills on a team of optimistic, motivated and results oriented individuals, we have a great opportunity for you!
Superior Glove Works Ltd.is currently seeking a Business Development Associateto work in its Acton, Ontario office.
The Business Development Associate will contact and qualify sales opportunity leads to prospective customers. This role will use research skills and understanding of business processes to successfully manage business to business relationships. This position reports directly to the Manager, Inside Sales.
The responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Qualify marketing leads and set up sales calls for Territory Managers and Inside Sales Associates
- Serve as the initial point of contact with targeted companies
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities and qualified leads
- Present business solutions to prospective customers
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Ability to handle large outgoing call volume
- Post-secondary education in business is preferable; a focus on sales and marketing would be an asset
- 1 or more years of experience in customer service or an inside sales/lead qualifying role is a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-driven, motivated, and results-oriented
- Computer literacy must be at an intermediate level or higher
- Second language skills would be considered an asset (preferably French or Spanish)
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
- Talent for building strong working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Motivated individuals who always think in a positive, proactive manner with a focus on continuous improvement
A casual work environment as well as mentorship and on-the-job training to support your personal growth. You will have the opportunity to contribute new ideas; we welcome your fresh perspective.
We are a family-owned and operated company meeting international standards by “Improving Occupational Hand Protection through Innovation”.
External candidates: please send your resume and cover letter with the subject line,
“Business Development Associate”
Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.
Superior Glove is committed to a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment with equal opportunity. Upon individual request, the company will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time