Production Worker Jobs Vacancy in Trico Evolution Ottawa
Trico Evolution Ottawa urgently required following position for Production Worker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Worker Jobs Vacancy in Trico Evolution Ottawa Jobs Details:
AT TRICO Evolution, we know that the team you choose to work with can make a world of difference.
With over 250 employees in offices and facilities located in Montreal, Ottawa, Kingston and Vancouver, TRICO Evolution offers high quality products and services in contract packaging, warehousing, logistics, offset, digital and large format printing, direct mail, marketing and data analytics.
TRICO Evolution is currently looking for contract Production Workers to join its team in Ottawa, ON.
Under the supervision of the Production Manager, your role will primarily consist of accurately counting, stapling, gluing, boxing, pinning, wrapping pre-manufactured and assembled materials, as well as perform any other duties as assigned.
The skills we are looking for
- 6 months to 1 year experience in hand assembly work, or similar work experience.
- Ensure that high quality products are produced and timelines are met.
- Strong sense of responsibility without constant supervision.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and perform well under pressure.
- Good dexterity, attention to detail and ability to assemble pre-manufactured components.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Ableto work under pressure and to multitask.
- Able to work in a team and collaborate with others.
- Can adhere to rules, polices, procedures related to production.
- Able to follow standards and safety regulations.
You will thrive in this role if
- You are a team player and perform well under pressure.
- You are reliable and efficient.
What we offer
- An 8 month contract on a full time basis
- Day shifts: working hours are from 7AM to 3:30PM
- Great working team environment
Send us your resume!
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those applicants whose qualifications are most relevant will be considered and contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- assembly work: 1 year