Health Fitness Aquatics Membership Finance Adminstrator Jobs Vacancy in Ymca Hamilton Burlington Brantford Hamilton
- Health Fitness Aquatics Membership Finance Adminstrator
- Ymca Hamilton Burlington Brantford
- Hamilton ON
- 17 May, 2018 4 days ago
Ymca Hamilton Burlington Brantford Hamilton urgently required following position for Health Fitness Aquatics Membership Finance Adminstrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Health Fitness Aquatics Membership Finance Adminstrator Jobs Vacancy in Ymca Hamilton Burlington Brantford Hamilton Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Senior Regional Manager of Health Fitness and Aquatics, the HFA Membership Administrator will have accountability for following up on all HFA accounts receivable processes.
- Prepare daily and weekly summary on follow up actions to member accounts that have missed payments or outstanding financial information.
- Follow up with members via phone and/or email to collect outstanding payment information or collection of funds that have entered into accounts receivable processes
- Pull expired credit card reports and proactively call to update payment information monthly
- Arrange payment plans with members to collect funds
- Set up and enter all notes on accounts to ensure effective communication between centralized processes and membership access points
- Provide training and technical support to Membership Managers and associates for financial transactions
- Pull financial reports such as expired credit cards for branch follow up to support accounts receivable process
- Prepare customized reports to extract membership data used to support decision making processes
- Work in collaboration with Finance team to ensure compliance with all collection of information
- Post secondary education in office administration or related field
- One year experience working in a general bookkeeping/office administration function;
- Strong computer skills utilizing MS Office applications, Outlook Email and Internet; familiarity working with CLASS applications is deemed a strong asset;
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate strong time management and organization skills;
- Good communication skills
- A clear criminal reference check/vulnerable sector search is a condition of employment;
Commitment to Organization Vision and Values
Demonstrates and promotes a personal understanding of and appreciation for the Mission, Vision, Strategic outcomes and values of the YMCA
Ensures that success criteria for self, staff and programs are set, reviewed and surpassed regularly to provide excellent service delivery.
Ability to speak, write, listen and secure information in a variety of settings.
Planning and Organization
Establishes a clearly defined and effective course of action for self and others to accomplish short and long term work goals.
Actively builds teams and encourages open relationships for maximum organizational effectiveness.
The YMCA of Hamilton/Burlington/Brantford is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities. We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate contacting our Human Resources Department.
The YMCA of Hamilton/Burlington/Brantford is an equal opportunity employer.
The YMCA of Hamilton/Burlington/Brantford encourages employees within the Association, as well as those employed within the Canadian YMCA/YMCA-YWCA Federation to submit their application.
Please note that in so doing, the YMCA of Hamilton/Burlington/Brantford reserves the right to contact the applicable YMCA or YMCA-YWCA for purposes of seeking an employment reference throughout the recruitment process.
Please ensure that prior to submitting your application that you have disclosed to your current supervisor, your intention to submit your application. By submitting your application, you understand and agree to allow the YMCA of Hamilton/Burlington/Brantford to contact your current Association.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your letter of application and resume by
May 31st, 2018 attention:
Human Resources Assistant
We thank all applicants, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.