Hydrovac Technician Jobs Vacancy in Clean Harbors Winnipeg
Clean Harbors Winnipeg urgently required following position for Hydrovac Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hydrovac Technician Jobs Vacancy in Clean Harbors Winnipeg Jobs Details:
Our Headingley, MB location is looking for a Hydrovac Technician to join the team! This position is responsible assisting our Hydrovac Operators on a variety of customer sites to operate units in performing Daylighting excavation activities associated with pipeline, construction, utility and oil terminal work.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment!
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement!
- Positive and safe work environments!
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Assisting the Hydrovac Operators in the safe operation of all units;
- Completing tasks associated with Daylighting excavation, trenching and shoring;
- Ensuring the job site placement of the truck is safe, stable and secure;
- Completing all required paperwork on a daily basis;
- Rigging equipment in and out;
- General clean-up and maintenance of units upon completion of the job;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Clean and valid class 5 drivers’ license with a clean 5 year abstract;
- Previous hydrovac experience preferred;
- Previous industrial or oil field experience in a labor intensive role;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment;
- Willing to train the right candidate!
- Ability and willingness to travel and to work on an on-call basis.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.