Fresh And Smoked Seafood Production Manager Jobs Vacancy in Vantage Foods Belleville
Vantage Foods Belleville urgently required following position for Fresh And Smoked Seafood Production Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fresh And Smoked Seafood Production Manager Jobs Vacancy in Vantage Foods Belleville Jobs Details:
This management team position is designed to facilitate Vantage’s continuous growth in delivering value-added protein products through customized processing solutions. Working together the right way in a high performance culture is how we deliver outstanding results for our customers and drive success in our business.Key Responsibilities
- Effectively manage training, employee development, performance and succession management, and retention and engagement initiatives
- Oversee and train hourly staff within the Service Centre in the area of production requirements, product quality, and the operation of production equipment
- Accountable for achieving operational targets and budgets, including product yields, labour usage, and related costs and productivity with daily reporting on same
- Establish weekly shift schedules to effectively manage the production operations workforce and ensure timely communication
- Promote a team atmosphere, and a healthy and safe work environment for all employees within the Service Centre, providing consistent and ongoing communication with employees
As a seasoned leader in the seafood industry, you inspire trust and know the value of creating and sustaining solid relationships (both internal and external) to develop and facilitate process improvements on the production floor.
Your technical knowledge, coupled with your people skills, is essential in meeting the challenges of a fast-paced, unionized manufacturing plant that adheres to rigorous food and workplace safety protocols.
You value the power of collaboration, and are viewed as a strong team player.Compensation
- A market competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefit package
- A well-resourced path to future career growth and a stated preference to promote from within where feasible
- Tangible rewards for demonstrated results
Join a core values driven company where employee engagement is an integral part of our culture.