Consultant Systems Liaison Sdlc Data Analytics Financials Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Toronto
- Consultant Systems Liaison Sdlc Data Analytics Financials
- Bmo Financial Group
- Toronto ON
- 12 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Bmo Financial Group Toronto urgently required following position for Consultant Systems Liaison Sdlc Data Analytics Financials. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consultant Systems Liaison Sdlc Data Analytics Financials Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Toronto Jobs Details:
1. Supports Senior Technology Officer in the gathering, planning and implementation of technical requirements associated for an enterprise data & analytics solution.
2. Serves as consultant and researcher in support of application development team, applications integration team, and business partners
3. Articulates strengths and weaknesses associated with alternative solutions
4. Provides input for tactical or strategic plans
5. Provides advice/input to ensure that clients meet their business objectives
Support issue resolution activities:
• Investigate & resolve access related issues (i.e. firewall changes)
• Investigate technical /hardware related issues and coordinate resolution with Infrastructure teams
7. Provides interpretation of data processing policies, practices and technical standards
8. Facilitates requirements gathering sessions, including leading discussions, managing group dynamics, and maintaining group focus, to work towards accomplishing the stated goal(s) of the session within the context of the project objectives
9. Creates a requirements management plan according to the recommended practices of the organization so that activities and milestones of the requirements management team can be measured against the goals of that plan
10 . Verifies the appearance of the testing output to ensure it meets the requirements of the business
11. Assists the technical project manager in developing project artifacts including charter, integrated plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related PM artifacts, while complying with applicable enterprise standards (e.g. Risk, Audit, Compliance)
12 . Support deployment activities:
• Creation of change records
• Coordination with infrastructure resources w/ project team
13. Support management of application housekeeping activities: Vulnerability management, management of exceptions for using production data in testing other information security risk
14 . Assist in managing/validating financial forecasts and provides on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures
15. Supports the technical project manager in monitoring and controlling project activities including: risk, issues, status, communication, planning and execution. Proposes recommendations and adjustments and publishes periodic project status reports. Maintains project documentation repositories.
1. - Demonstrates advanced writing and documentation skills
2. - Possesses advanced problem-solving and analytical skills
3. - Displays solid interviewing and facilitation skills
4. - Advanced understanding and use of tools associated with the role (e.g. Visio)
5. - Is able to communicate with varying stakeholders in different situations (e.g., one-on-one interviews, formal requirements gathering sessions, etc.)
6. - Possesses solid influencing and negotiating skills
7. - Must have Technical Skills
Location: Downtown (Yonge & Queen)
8. BMO Financial Group thanks all applicants. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process .
Job Information Technology
Primary Location Canada-Ontario-Toronto
Organisation Technology Canada-X000068
Job Posting 02/13/18
Unposting Date Ongoing