Receptionist Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in One Health Services Etobicoke
One Health Services Etobicoke urgently required following position for Receptionist Office Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in One Health Services Etobicoke Jobs Details:
ONE Health Services is an integrative health clinic located in the bustling Long Branch neighbourhood of South Etobicoke.
Our current practitioners include: Naturopath, Chiropractor, Dietitian, Psychotherapist, and Massage Therapist. We are looking for a part-time receptionistto join our growing team. Hours will be predominantly afternoons/evenings with occasional mornings or Saturdays.
Job responsibilities include:
- Front desk reception - greet patients
- Welcome new and existing patients, as well as visitors in a warm, friendly, and professional manner
- Work with others in a team environment
- Communicate professionally
- Operate point of sale transactions - terminal transactions for accepting cash, credit and debit payments
- Manage multiple practitioners schedules
- Answer telephone, screens callers, relay messages
- Open, sort and screen mail
- Operate computer to access electronic medical records, schedules and other basic office support software.
- Educating guests on services
- Closing sales and encourage guests to pre-book services
- General office cleaning and tidying
- Friendly, professional, personable
- Must be able to work well without constant supervision
- Very strong computer proficiency and the ability to multi-task
- Complete fluency of the English language, including excellent spelling and grammar
Job Type: Part-time
- Etobicoke, ON