Receptionist Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Vestra Inet Toronto
Vestra Inet Toronto urgently required following position for Receptionist Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Vestra Inet Toronto Jobs Details:
Vestra Inet is a web development company that specializes in custom web design and software development for clients in the commercial and industrial sectors. What makes Vestra Inet unique is our one-of-a-kind approach in combining artistic design with technical functionality.
We are currently seeking an individual to join our dynamic team as a Receptionist/Office Administrator at the Concord location (close to Steeles & Keele near York U). You will be the face of the company as the first person clients meet upon entering our office. An independent, self-motivated individual is preferred.
Note that the position is part of our online marketing department, so receptionist duties will be intervowen with SEO-related tasks.
- Written and oral client communication
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Make and edit blog posts on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Launch and manage SEO programs such as SENuke and Rank Tracker (training will be provided)
- Keep track of office supplies; maintain a clean office space and ensure beverages are provided for clients and employees
Desired Skills & Experience
- Writing and editing experience
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Good communication skills
- Ability to organize and multitask
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Professional tone (when answering phone calls, directing clients)
- Professional appearance
- Knowledge of Russian is an asset
****Please note: At the end of the interview you will be required to write or edit a short paragraph as a demonstration of your writing skills****
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- Receptionist: 1 year
- Writing: 1 year